Official House of Hoops Chicago Thread:Doors Open Nov 10th

Chuck, you comin' up? Holla!
smile.gif
My lady will have some girls in town the weekend after (right, Matt? LOL)

I'm hearing things about what could drop but I won't say till I have confirmation. Brandon - hit me up, I'll roll with ya or meet you.

^as per "email", that'll probably be the only night i make the trip down (with Nick of course)...

so on any other day, your gonna have to come through for me....

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^as per "email", that'll probably be the only night i make the trip down (and maybe with Tyler Nick)...

so on any other day, your gonna have to come through for me....
lol i might be making the trip down but thats still up in the air.
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

-Tyler

Tyler- I emailed you back...

air23forlife- My plans are going to be a little different, can't go into to much detail...

Bak, hit me up on gmail.

Bulls play the Cavs at the UC Sat, Nov 15th.....hmmmmmm (scratching chin)

^Flint, the Bulls play the Pacers on the 15th. They play the Cavs this Saturday at home.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Any people want to meet up somewhere and head out the HOH together?

i do. but i gotta fly all the way to chi town. sounds crazy, but seriously, if there are any jz xlusively drop over there, im heading. but no official news sofar. that's sick. anyone here gonna work at hoh chi town can give any clues?

do wanna head out there chicago heads what are they gonna have there for the big release?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Chuck, you comin' up? Holla!
smile.gif
My lady will have some girls in town the weekend after (right, Matt? LOL)

I'm hearing things about what could drop but I won't say till I have confirmation. Brandon - hit me up, I'll roll with ya or meet you.

I just might have to as long as you promise to wear your hammer pants on opening night! HAHA

im going to chicago for the first time nov 13th hahah great timing on my part lol any chitowners hit me up i need help with directions

along with some triple stack zoom of course. you should have a pair of hammer pants made to match the wise lebron vi's and then you'd be set!

Back
Top Bottom