Official Houston Rockets 2013 Offseason Thread: Welcome D12 to Houston!

Lin turned his ankle in practice, hope it's nothing severe.

Hope he doesn't have to miss any games, I want to see him play against the Knicks in NY on Monday. For safety measures the Rockets should sit him against the Wizards.

As for the Lin and Harden thing, I don't see it panning out. Lin is relegated to a spot up shooter and just stands in the corner all game when Harden is running PnR, that's not his game. When was the last time you've seen him drive or penetrate deep in the lane while playing with Harden? That's what made him effective in NY, attacking relentlessly and full speed drives to the hoop. Hopefully McHale utilizes Lin more in the offense instead of having him spot up.

mad we actually invested in Jeremy Lin, when we could have got Mayo for cheap, Harden at the 1 and Mayo at the 2 would have been flatout ridiculous

Trevor Ariza :smh: The thing is, he wasn't even that bad, he was solid, but to give that guy 35 million just cause he stole the ball a few times during the Lakers title run was the dumbest thing ever.

Ok, did dmxfury post in the wrong thread or something :lol:?? Or is there another Rashard Mendenhall??

laugh.gif
 Yea he was solid on D maybe even better than averge but his offense
sick.gif

I dont blame him tho it was all on Morey and the coaching staff. They really thought he could become the #1 option
roll.gif
 At best he was a 3rd or 4th option not the ****** go to guy.

I remember watching all those times we would put the ball in his hands late in the game so he could just run in the paint and miss layups
mean.gif
 He was an alright spot up shooter tho.

laugh.gif
 Yea he prolly posted in the wrong thread

Trying to get Ariza to be a #1 option...:lol: :lol: When it was all said and done, he was the 5th guy

A few words from the young gun and da gawd

win against the celtics was huge. this team has talent, just needs some more viable pieces. still don't believe in the lin+harden backcourt just yet though.

also, just moved back to houston so hopefully i'll be a better OP than i have been

this team is weird to me. beat the celtics and knicks(without melo, still dont care) but lose to the raptors

^They did beat the Knicks with Melo in Houston though, and have pretty much owned the Knicks more often than not. They really are an odd team though, but definitely fun to watch. Toney Douglas being a factor is even more baffling :lol:

Last night was the first time Harden and Lin really had success together. Hopefully they can continue to work on that chemistry.
It's obvious that both are at their best with the ball in their hands.

Last night was the first time Harden and Lin really had success together. Hopefully they can continue to work on that chemistry.
It's obvious that both are at their best with the ball in their hands.

makes it tough when lin can't shoot to save his life. completely makes him useless without the ball unless he's rebounding on the offensive glass which i don't see him doing

Was at the game in MSG all the way from Houston with about 10 of us. Epic game, trash talking was fun, Let's go Rockets chants from the beginning to the end of the game, and us almost being kicked out of MSG.

Oh well, was an amazing game and met Bullard and Friedman after the game. Just got back from NYC so I'll post a bit more later.

https://twitter.com/i/#!/JasonCFriedman/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com/iavc0S1y

That's awesome Sole Searchin

Tonight was another good night for our backcourt. Memphis is going to be a tough game.

And what the hell got into Tony Douglas tonight? :wow:

#TONEYGAWD

:lol: I did not at all see him balling like this, especially after the initial couple of games

Back
Top Bottom