OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

DAMN SHE BLACK!!!^ im sorry i know this is old but im jus catchin up.
but this %#*% jus made me spit all over my laptop laughin so hard. now that was funny.

Who else but this douche poses w/ a chick and holds up a dunk and why is this douche roaming around a joint w/ one sneaker on?
Shorty is strong up top tho
devil.gif

wow,
if that club is a 21+ club (not a sneaker event) and dude is really hopping on 1 foot to take a pic with some below decent chick and his dunks
I just dont know mannnnnn

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

l_ccd531eea56495e58138088a167c5ec1.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Why is he still dressin' like it's 02.....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Were you dressing like that in 02?
grin.gif
i dont think hes saying that he dressed like that in '02, but most people, Cam, Jay, was dressing like that... in '02. it was either a 4 XLshirt, or a jersey that was 4 XL

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

wow,
if that club is a 21+ club (not a sneaker event) and dude is really hopping on 1 foot to take a pic with some below decent chick and his dunks

Co-sign...Exactly...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

wow,
He seems like he would rather insert his penis into his shoes that that broad.

Originally Posted by Antcyalater

Who else but this douche poses w/ a chick and holds up a dunk and why is this douche roaming around a joint w/ one sneaker on?
devil.gif

feeling the colombian tee tho...but yee lookin mad corny holdin up ure shoe, B
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Antcyalater

devil.gif

i'd hit.

i wouldnt call this hypebeast, this is just matchin with your kics i see no harm in that at all...

some of the pics i see on here dont remind of the term "hypebeast" at all, most of em look like uhh can't find a word to describe it
smh.gif

Most of these pics aren't of hypebeasts I think NT lost the meaning of it ever since the first vol. these are just of people who can't dress I thoughthypebeasts were cats who rocked the latest sb dunks with a supreme tee, LRG hoody and some high end designer jeans but don't know $+++ about any of it.

Back
Top Bottom