OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

^ They want the hat? How is that being a hypebeast?
indifferent.gif

I can't believe you said that.
sick.gif
lol

I don't wait in line for shoes or clothing at all. That's ridiculous to just camp out for hours or days on end for a pair of shoes. Unless you know youcan flip the shoes or item for like 10x what you originally paid... it's time to get a real job.

Originally Posted by Phinsfan13

I don't wait in line for shoes or clothing at all. That's ridiculous to just camp out for hours or days on end for a pair of shoes. Unless you know you can flip the shoes or item for like 10x what you originally paid... it's time to get a real job.
co-sign

I don't wait in line for shoes or clothing at all. That's ridiculous to just camp out for hours or days on end for a pair of shoes. Unless you know you can flip the shoes or item for like 10x what you originally paid... it's time to get a real job.

W O R D.

Originally Posted by beanie175

indifferent.gif
Fam were u one the ******s on the line or something..
alien.gif
Son, turn off your computer. You keep saying on line. It's inline.

agreed

I think it's time to tell KampoutKid that.

Originally Posted by Sidewayze

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by beanie175

indifferent.gif
Fam were u one the ******s on the line or something..
alien.gif
Son, turn off your computer. You keep saying on line. It's in line.
relax, we all knew what they meant

People DO say "on line," especially up in New York. I thought it was pretty weird at first, but that's just how it is for some people.

At any rate, as much as I love TH, I don't see why so many people lined up for the outline fitted. It really wasn't that special at all, and a lot ofpeople are trying to flip them for little to no profit. Side bombs? POST? RSWD? All deserving of a line... just not these ones.

smokin.gif
exactly, well said. being a bum for 2-3 days forclothing and shoes is wack.

I don't wait in line for shoes or clothing at all. That's ridiculous to just camp out for hours or days on end for a pair of shoes. Unless you know you can flip the shoes or item for like 10x what you originally paid... it's time to get a real job

How did we meet again, B?
laugh.gif

It' all good...It was fun in 2004. Times have changed. The whole sneaker culture landscape has evolved where it ain't that serious anymore.

HOLLA!!!

Back
Top Bottom