OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

maybe this has been said already or maybe im the only one who thinks so but what is wit girls throwin up the peace sign now in every picture...and the usual suspects are the ones who have a bunch of colorful balls on their necks..
indifferent.gif

dude on page 19 had on a women's shirt... :wow:
eek.gif
Team Wipe Me Down
"Hot drop drop top top drop *** drop it like its hot"
*R.I.P. Perry Williams*
..::Free Linda Martinez::..
Myspace.com/NeSean​

Quote:
maybe this has been said already or maybe im the only one who thinks so but what is wit girls throwin up the peace sign now in every picture...and the usual suspects are the ones who have a bunch of colorful balls on their necks..

That thing isn't really new. Japaneezy girls have been doing that since I remember, at least from the late 70s to 80s. Maybe everybody's getting Harajuku Fever.

that wall looks pretty fresh? any other pics of it??
"It's better to always wear the same thing and know that people are liking you, and not the you your clothes make."

ALOT OF THESE PIX MADE ME CRY!!!
**I NEVER WANTED TO KILL I AM NOT NATURALLY EVIL**

That dude has a stack of shoes ranging in size from 9-13....that's cheating! But I don't really see how he's a hypebeast...those plums are damn nice.
TEAMSOVIET
TEAM AF-ONE

how is dude gonna have a $ .50 wife beater on with evisu jeans and all those shoe boxes? :smh:
smh.gif
clocking in at 9 clocking out at 5

Yeah, that's a dude.might have seen him on 106&park wildout wednesday he dances with the sac allstars.fools mad fruity.

styso64, you know thats the teryaki boyz and the group called Sa-Ra right ?

smh, some of yall are being way too hypocritical in here, just let them live, why are you so concerned about how the next man lives ?

*oh and in advance for some clown whos gonna come in here and try to say something to me. nah im far from a hypebeast, i dont see
the need to post your "frEsH FiTz" everyday on a sneaker forum filled with other dudes, who you trying to impress, honestly ?

Team Macintosh​

Quote:
god these people need to stick to what they know: Drugs, baggy clothes, rims, etc

Quote:
why you :smh:
smh.gif
?
it's the truth dude.

Quote:
stereotype much?

For real. That's a huge stereotype, not truth. Thats like sayin rockstars need to stick to drugs (yes even some if not most of them do drugs like some rap stars), skin tight clothes, make up, hair coloring, painted fingernails, etc. Don't categorize all with the few who do what u think "they know" :smh:
smh.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN

Back
Top Bottom