Quote:
It looks like he already did. :lol:
laugh.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM iSketch
I'm Sketching words you can't even spell.

Quote:
I can't believe dudes are wearing Insane Clown Posse T-shirts. Thats probably the worst musical group in history
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
8)
glasses.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i almost cant even respond to that stupidity, I bet if he ever saw or heard their music that he would burn that shirt.

^^^Bumboclaat ghengis khan. It still gets me every time. ROCKitDANGER kinda selos that you got a pic with Charmane Star.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

TEAM AM FAM
Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!

kinda looks like thinkinFRESH hahaha
aim: i2cky
emaili2cky@hotmail.comTEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
-------------------------
TEAM UNDER-AGE
because the young ones need love too.

2496_1.JPG

9902_2.JPG
Mini-mods ice grillin' me, oh, you not feelin' my posts, cost you nothin, hit the back button...
TEAM BROOKLYN​

Quote:
f you match your shoes with batman, superman, aqua man... what ever comic book man... your beasting it.

smh.gif
@ cats that rock band tee's and can't name a single song that the band actually sings.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
LET THE RIOT BE THE RHYME OF THE UNHEARD!​

Quote:
and im still waiting for that one fool that wears thier MF DOOM dunks with a DOOM 64 tee with a myspace caption "BeEN A D00m FaNnN SinCe DaY WuNZ y0"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Team Negrodamus
TEAM BROOKLYN
TEAM HORSES
"Flying Horses. We are deep."​

eek.gif
eek.gif
@ that line for the Grapes.

thank God i got mine's a week early :lol:
laugh.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
U MUS NOT KNOW WHAT MY NAME IZ?? Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

dude with the grinch fit is hella funny with the dvd around his neck. dude that is the definition of a hypbeast he got a grill tall tee and som crazy colors

Quote:
i hear ppl in the Bay be snatchin up EVERYTHING that comes out in stores.

no we dont snatch everything up. alot of things were passed on. for me i got the pures and black cat 3's at the outlets (the i customized them)

and for the "no black people collectin" depends which side of the bay and where you are. in dc its flip city. no joke flipinos are eveywhere they have the biggest poplulation and its dc. thats why everyone sees so many flipinos there.

in the east bay and the city their are alot more diverse collectors. and quit hating on the bay when most of you copy our style and steal our lingo.

im not trying to diss anyone or hate on anyone (only hypebeasts) dont assume anything. and dont sterotype people or an area its just not that cool.

Back
Top Bottom