OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

5aa151e5b427b53515d5199c73434fa35225556.pjpg
eek.gif
roll.gif

I lurk here on occasion , but that bell helmet rendition is funny as hell^^^^^^^^

lol chill. we just finally got back on topic. this thread already took a 10 page break and went in on him. lets just keep it hypebeast.

Originally Posted by 10eazye

^^^^
smh.gif
At your profile's interesting facts about you. You're a Hypocrite.

you don't even know the dude, how can you call him a hypocrite? He can most certainly still accept you while not being a fan of certain characteristics ofyou...jeez

^^^^
smh.gif
At your profile's interesting facts about you. You're a Hypocrite.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]I know your not calling anyone a hypocrite..weren't you the one thatcame in hear saying we have no, life that this thread is useless trash talk for making fun of these cats ..but then you turn around and do the same thing afterthe roast they had on you stopped for a while ..don't let me find the post that's if you didn't edit it after reading this[/color]
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]edit here we go[/color]

10eazye wrote:
Explain then since you seem to be the Guru of "Hypebeast" claiming.Most of you people that call people "Hypebeasts" just by looking at "one" picture of them. Seems like this whole thread is just for useless trash talk and to make the real "Hypebeasts" i.e. most of NT feel better about themselves. Also wouldn't you be a "Hypebeast" too because I know you don't like most of the stuff Nike puts out and I mean all around not just shoes. With that fact you would be a "Hypebeast" too. Plus why would you even care that someone is a "Hypebeast" seems like a childish game your playing. More like who has the cooties game. Since I am I "Hypebeast"(to you) how do I un "Hypebeast"? Since you are the Guru of "Hypebeast" claiming how do I return to my normal self because being a "Hypebeast" has really changed my life.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]but then many pages later[/color]

10eazye wrote:
Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

more hypebeast.

Alright since I haven't really contributed to this Thread(besides that senseless debocule)
Here's my contribution "[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hypebeasting at it's finest".[/color]

grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]shut up[/color]

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

And BDIS puts hairline in his place.
roll.gif

"10eazye" needs an award or certificate for the most consecutive L's received in one thread
14_ltrain_lg.jpg

If I was dude I would have just created a new screen name by now.
Dude looks like he put a wig on backwards
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

And BDIS puts hairline in his place.
roll.gif

"10eazye" needs an award or certificate for the most consecutive L's received in one thread
14_ltrain_lg.jpg

If I was dude I would have just created a new screen name by now.
Dude looks like he put a wig on backwards
tired.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah I should make a new screen name because some losers on the internet think their cool? That's nonsense. I bet lots of people know you guys in real lifebecause of the huge internet reputations you have huh? /sarcasm

Yeah I should make a new screen name because some losers on the internet think their (they're) cool? That's nonsense. I bet lots of people know you guys in real life because of the huge internet reputations you have huh? /sarcasm
I lurk on this site for a good laugh every once in a while, but 10eazye, lay low for a bit 'til thisblows over. Just stay quiet and stop adding fuel to the fire. You CANNOT win this one. Take the L, and come back with a positive vibe.
Cuz right now, this thread is like watching the Frank Mir v. Brock Lesnar II fight with NT being Brock and 10eazye being Frank Mir.
Your responses/comebacks are not working and just gives all of us more reason to FLAME on you.

peace.

that's just my honest opinion

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

Yeah I should make a new screen name because some losers on the internet think their (they're) cool? That's nonsense. I bet lots of people know you guys in real life because of the huge internet reputations you have huh? /sarcasm
I lurk on this site for a good laugh every once in a while, but 10eazye, lay low for a bit 'til this blows over. Just stay quiet and stop adding fuel to the fire. You CANNOT win this one. Take the L, and come back with a positive vibe.
Cuz right now, this thread is like watching the Frank Mir v. Brock Lesnar II fight with NT being Brock and 10eazye being Frank Mir.
Your responses/comebacks are not working and just gives all of us more reason to FLAME on you.

peace.

that's just my honest opinion
/\ spoke the truth

Originally Posted by polkasquare

Originally Posted by Sikwiidit04

the homes @ iss.
roll.gif
Dudes in the back are talking about how he got his hat on his head.
laugh.gif
man dude's got a condition. SMH at you.
Yo man this guy is no hypebeast I don't know him personally but on flickr I stumbled upon his photographs. He's got talent and humor. Hisname is Jordan. Maybe you should check out his flickr someday and dudes probably got a brighter future than you.

Back
Top Bottom