OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

suvhiq.jpg

Da shorty on da left could get da business.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Great collection, but all the shoes in the world dont stop him being a 'tard. yaherd?

Word... and no1 said he doesnt have a dope collection!
grin.gif

so no point to bringin that up..

Franalations = wack !++ dude

why is he always blinking? also i hate how dudes think just cause you have alot of shoes means your doin it....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

why is he always blinking? also i hate how dudes think just cause you have alot of shoes means your doin it....
grin.gif
Trust me, he's not blinking.
roll.gif
Son got a lazy eye.

Originally Posted by jphonix

guy's got a sicker collection than most people on this forum:

l_e11e1085e86a459f9915247d7a937850.jpg

l_31482ad0cc714cc7b2e0046d58e9f0fb.jpg

l_8239de9e94e5453dbcdef0907e9e1c25.jpg
what is even dumber, is that this kid seems to have taken down all the shoes from the first picture, to put the shoes in for the second, and soon, wow
grin.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by jphonix

guy's got a sicker collection than most people on this forum:

l_e11e1085e86a459f9915247d7a937850.jpg

l_31482ad0cc714cc7b2e0046d58e9f0fb.jpg

l_8239de9e94e5453dbcdef0907e9e1c25.jpg
what is even dumber, is that this kid seems to have taken down all the shoes from the first picture, to put the shoes in for the second, and so on, wow
grin.gif
He did. Notice the tv in the back in the place in every pic.
laugh.gif
What's the point in that? He or his parents have money so why not buy multiple shelves?

Originally Posted by UFC Kid

Trust me, he's not blinking.
roll.gif
Son got a lazy eye.

lil' dude is a frailass ****** with an ugly face and a lazy eye so he uses money to buy a large hyped garbage shoe collection to get some e-friends and aton of e-props? not being sarcastic but ain't nothing wrong with that - not like dude can play ball, ride motorcycles or stuff like that. horse jockeymaybe.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Great collection, but all the shoes in the world dont stop him being a 'tard. yaherd?

Word... and no1 said he doesnt have a dope collection!
grin.gif

so no point to bringin that up..

Franalations = wack !++ dude
word. id pic dude up by the ears and take em out his shoes. give em to my 7 year old cousin.

Franalations right??

Man i swear! This dude got the sickest collection.

oh yeah, and for UFC Kid

Franalations is stuntin on me and I am offended!

Its bad enough his parents buy his shoes for him, but what makes it even worse is that he buys alot of shoes not even in his size so he can say he has them,beastin it up

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Its bad enough his parents buy his shoes for him, but what makes it even worse is that he buys alot of shoes not even in his size so he can say he has them, beastin it up
Nah that's not the kid from youtube...

franalation buys all his shoes in his size

Maybe its just me, but that dude Franalations seems like a chill dude. From the vids that I've seen posted around here he seems like a cool dude. Sure, hewears all of these hyped up brands, but even then, he looks like a chill dude.

Back
Top Bottom