OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

"What The Dunk" campers in NYC, they werent allowed to stand outside of Supreme so they went down the block to the bank...3 days in advance :lol:
laugh.gif
, i beast too but this @#%$ is just outta control...dont bother quoting my sig :D
happy.gif

I'm a hypebeast

3 days :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
these people have no lives

it'd be funny if someone just went up and cut them all on the day of the release and said "I thought you were waiting for the ATM"

:lol:
laugh.gif
RAP SUCKS

Why is someones grandma waiting in line. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
m7x1h.jpg
TN*113*OUT*CP
My style is impetuous. My defense is inpregnable.And I'm just ferocious. I want to eat his children.​

Damn that's some beasts right there. Waiting 3 days for probably one of the ugliest shoes ever. And yeah whoever made their mom/grandma whatever wait in line is a spoiled brat.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

I Don't Really Like Burning People Out But...Here's Some Random Funny @#%$ I Seen On Sneakerplay?

Sneakerplay [iNk] YanYan954...TEAM BEM-BAY!

wow
TEAM-AF-ONE​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

the kid on the right with the hat looks so familiar. I swear that I've seen his pic before on this website or something.

Quote:
the kid on the right with the hat looks so familiar. I swear that I've seen his pic before on this website or something.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.​

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:x
sick.gif
I Shine Cause I Grindtheres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin​

Poor kids....all this materialism is gonna catch to them when they start getting into severe debt in college.

At the same time...I laugh at them. Camping for dunks.... :x
sick.gif
TEAMSOVIETTEAM AF-ONE

wow people camping out for 3 days for shoes? :smh:
smh.gif
Grandma or auntie or mom camping out for shoes? :smh:
smh.gif
ing offer :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

You know what, I would probably look at those people funny for waiting so long, but to each their own.

Can a hypebeast legitimately graduate into a sneakerhead? Just wondering, and just glad that in my time I was too poor to be hypebeasting for some Z Cavariccis...

Back
Top Bottom