OFFICIAL Hypebeasts Thread

l_1132877f0ec04156329305cfa8cd958e.jpg

Yea, she got mad potential.....
As long as she's over 18 which I'm not too sure about

^ and it will only keep getting funnier too. More and more kids that used to wear enyce and size 40 jeans are trying to look like they skate and what not.

^^lol no if you look close, you will see that his pants are creased where the chain is. The chain is hidden behind the crease

Hypebeast is such an opinion thing.

It's a regional thing too.

My boy goes to Southern University down here in LA, but he grew up in Manhattan and he said dudes out there consider camo shorts hypebeast, but in the south,that's been a regular like khaki cargos for 10+ years.

Simple looking air max with straight leg jeans? I know white dudes who have been wearing that since we were 6 and now we're all 21+. They're notsneakerheads, just how they dress.

IMO, hypebeast is some cat who wants the new Jordans because they're limited, wants a loud shirt that's tacky looking so everyone will look at themwhen they walk through the door, and to top it all off, their shirt, shoes, accents on their pants, and hats, are all the same 8 color scheme.

Originally Posted by nikehead203

There is no reason to wear those glasses, not 1.
In fact, the only reason Kanye wore them is because he knew once a gang of lames followed him off thebridge he'd gain more notability.
Just like designs on the side of your head back.
dude just want to be first, and when idiots follow they can say they did it first.

On the real this is THE hypebeast uniform:

-New Era fitted with the sticker on the underside of the brim. With the hat all the way up to the hairline
-Tight SMEDIUM streetwear teeshirt. Its a shame when you seee fat dudes wearing these tees
-Skinny Jeans that have no purpose when theyre pulled down past the waist. What the hells the point?
-North Face bookbag. Cuz you gotta take that bag everywhere
-Colorful sneakers/Dunk SBs/OG or Retro Jordans.

I swear you'll find at least 1 of 4 dudes walking the street with these sh!ts on. Bring back the Throwback Jerseys and Pinwheel fitteds!

^ Lol Im with him, plus these "80s" kids who were born in the 90's are really killing it for me. I totally understand you have to start fromsomewhere but people are scared to be oringinal, and by dressing "different" or what they would define as different they're really not =/ you cantry to be "orginal" it just happens. either you have it or you dont.

^^ kids born in 90s, should dress how did they back in the 90s. yeah, right. i'd start that trend, but i don't beasts after my steez, yo. but w/e. andi hate poser kids born in the 90s, frontin'. i'm born in the 90s and proud. and i got MY OWN style. don't need to copy, nobody yo.

Back
Top Bottom