OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by gishtar
For those interested, these two colorways will be available for sale tonight at 12 AM EST.  Please note, we have yet to receive the shipment, so any order placed for these shoes will be a back-order.  Also, these shoes are extremely limited, but I have not seen a huge demand for them.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/gtTOyM  

We have yet to receive pictures for these shoes, so we have no image on our website at the moment.

EastbayRep - Ray

I like the silver ones. Might get them if I'm unable to get the kobe la's tonight

What's the cushioning setup on the lows? If it's anything like the hyperdunk/hyperdunk low, that would be bad. The Eastbay description doesn't even mention any kind of zoom/air bag, just phylon

Hey Eastbay Ray,
Do these have zoom air in the forefoot? The description doesn't mention it (only says phylon), and in the Q and A section, an Eastbay rep named Gino specifically says it DOES NOT have Zoom Air. This is important for me as I plan to ball in these, no Zoom Air equals No Go. Since Nike doesn't have these up yet, I can't find any reliable source for the tech in the shoe. Please help (in the next 5 hours).

Hey,

Think i'm going to finally give these a go on the b-ball court and overseas at the moment, deployed, so unable to try on in stores.

How do size run and to ball in?

lot of sites i try to read reviews on are blocked on these govt. computers

zoom forefoot right? whats in heel..?

sorry if i sound like a broken record

For those asking about Zoom Air in the Hyperfuse Low, I'm pretty damn sure they do have it in the forefoot.

Every picture I've seen of the 'fuse Lows has " NIKE ZOOM" printed on the heel.

phylon is in the heel and that's it. The sizing depends on your foot, if its narrow get your normal size; if your foot sits wide then get a size up

I picked up a pair of the blue ones....I thought NDC was going to release all the colorways for them. I wonder what happened.....

Originally Posted by turk

Hey Eastbay Ray,
Do these have zoom air in the forefoot? The description doesn't mention it (only says phylon), and in the Q and A section, an Eastbay rep named Gino specifically says it DOES NOT have Zoom Air. This is important for me as I plan to ball in these, no Zoom Air equals No Go. Since Nike doesn't have these up yet, I can't find any reliable source for the tech in the shoe. Please help (in the next 5 hours).
I am going to have to e-mail one of my contacts to find an answer for you. Once I get a reply back, I will post an update here.

EastbayRep - Ray

I'm also waiting on Eastbay Rep's word, but I'm fairly certain the Hyperfuse Lows do have Zoom Air in the forefoot.

The finished product has "NIKE ZOOM" printed right on the heel.

nike_hyperfuse_low_allstar_2011-4-595x398.jpg

It's official, the Hyperfuse Lows have Zoom Air in them.

From NikeStore:

Cushioning

Made to protect your foot while keeping it comfortable on the hardwood, the Zoom Fly By uses Air technology and plush foam for the ultimate cushioning combo. A Nike Zoom unit in the midsole offers a thin layer of Air that responds to your every move, while a lightweight Phylon midsole builds on the shoe's impact-absorbing fit and feel.

http://bit.ly/hIlFyE

I realize that they called the Hyperfuse Low the "Zoom Fly By", but it's reasonable to assume the information is still correct.

are the KD Hyperfuse PE dropping? I havent been in this thread in a minute and havent heard anything since like november when the pics surfaced

How many Rondo hyperfuses have dropped?

theres the all green pair with the design on the ankle area he wore in the nba finals right?
and then the PE with the number 9 on the ankle
and also the low top PEs

have any black or white rondo pairs released?

Back
Top Bottom