OFFICIAL: HYPERFUSE THREAD PG1 UPDATED W/ COLORS/RELEASE

never tried the lows but im assuming they are the same as the mids.  snug fit, forefoot zoom, windows? if you want a non kobe shoe thats not for the hardwood id say these are good.  lebrons are always nice but they cost more.   

I wore the black/black mids all summer and I loved them (this was after wearing Kobe Vs). Great shoe, imo, regardless of the lack of heel zoom.

It won't be a bad transition to them.

I have them but haven't hooper with them yet. With observation and putting it on, it is a nice shoe. Use the FTL coupon to get 15 off. It's $90 there

the heel cushioning feels fine but you will notice the difference without the zoom. If the shoe had a better a insole i think that would be the biggest help with the lack of zoom.

^I think they would end up overlapping on different shoes because nike wanted to keep these on the lower price range (imho). If they would have had both the price would be higher and i think start to infringe on that kobe market or even the lebron v3.

Originally Posted by LakerNation

LakerNation said:
Anyone know if stores still carry the photo blue Hyperfuses?? Or where I can find them?

nike-zoom-hyperfuse-blue-black-1.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone have the sku for these? I need the footlocker one please... I gave a footlocker employe the sku I got (407622-400)I asked over the phone and he said it has to start with 41 and it has to have 10 numbers.

anyone??? at least where i can still get these? any info at all?? lol

Anyone know if stores still carry the photo blue Hyperfuses?? Or where I can find them?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyone have the sku for these? I need the footlocker one please... I gave a footlocker employe the sku I got (407622-400)I asked over the phone and he said it has to start with 41 and it has to have 10 numbers.

anyone??? at least where i can still get these? any info at all?? lol
The Champs by me still has them.  I would try going to a Champs and seeing if they can stock locate it for you.

Does anyone know where i can locate a pair in a TB colorway? Namely the Orange/white, Green/White, Navy/White, or Maroon/White ?

I've been searching all over..i think ive decided i like these better than the Kobe Vs based on the slightly better ankle support.

If anyone knows any spots where id be able to find any of the TB colorways itd be greatly appreaciated

the only time i see tb's are at +%#++ sporting goods and i think the orange/white, green/white were never released to the public. If you have a +%#++ sporting goods near you they can order you some but i don't know what happened to this thread. I saw some of the spring colors which look really good so maybe it will pick up

anyone feel they run a little small? like having to go a half size up? i use these for ball only. they're kinda tight, i wear a size 10 but i feel like i need a size 10.5

Originally Posted by just another pair

anyone feel they run a little small? like having to go a half size up? i use these for ball only. they're kinda tight, i wear a size 10 but i feel like i need a size 10.5
Absolutely.  Width-wise, I would almost say some folks with wider feet could go up a full size.  I wear some 11s, usually 11.5 in kobes, lebrons, retro Js, etc... , and I tried on a 12 and was fine in these.  11.5 was pretty snug.  12s are a touch long, but width wise are much better than 11.5 for me. FYI

^Same here with the half size up, im ususally a 10 but needed a 10.5 and that was perfect

BUt as far as D*&%# sporting goods im gonna try and check it out i'll see what i come up with over there

Any info on where to cop the Tony Parker x France joints in a 13? I've been looking around but it seems like I missed the boat and want these a little more than the regular France version.

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

^Same here with the half size up, im ususally a 10 but needed a 10.5 and that was perfect

BUt as far as D*&%# sporting goods im gonna try and check it out i'll see what i come up with over there

really? thats what i thought too, but i feel fine when i dont wear my nike elite basketball socks. i felt like i just needed to break them in a bit. but they are amazing on the court. anyone play with the lows yet? what are your thoughts compared to the mids?

i'd love to get my hands on the green/white tb. don't know why nike has to do us like that. they hate green and orange!

Back
Top Bottom