[::Official ~Indiana Pacers @ Los Angeles Lakers~ SUNDAY (1/6) 6:30pm PT::]

That's just wrong kidskillz
laugh.gif

Man....Kobe is killing us again. 2 for 11 and he still shooting jumpers. Bynum has 18 but he still wants to shoot.

Pacers shouldn't be close but we have played bad.

With the way we've played, I'm surprised we're going into the half with the lead.

bynum is becoming a beast.

kobe should just revert back to his 99-02 days b/c bynum is dominating like shaq right now. kobe doesn't need to shoot anymore

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Bynum dominating down low. Already had 21 points.

alien.gif
@ Kobe, WTF happened to his jumper. It seems like its been off almostall year.

what the heck was going on at halftime........showing stu lantz lookin lost waving at ppl randomly
laugh.gif

how the hell does odom have only 1 shot??

it's either him or hte lakers are just plain ignoring him

Originally Posted by NobleKane

would you guys trade odom for JO?

if you would have asked me this question over the summer i would have said yes.
but now, no way because odom is playing very well and i don't wantto disrupt chemistry. plus i have reservations if o'neal and bynum could co-exist in the post.

Kobe needs to take a step back, and let his teammates get some more shots.

They are playing well offensively, but need to step it up on the D side.

Kobe is scorer, he will shoot himself outside of a slump. Bynum is a beast, but dont be confused, Kobe has to shoot, or all the focus would be only on bynum,they have to respect the option of kobe shooting which opens up the inside. This is still Kobe's team, and he will get his shots. The lakers as a wholearent playing too well right now. Bynum is beasting, good job young fella

and I never wanted JO on the lakers, and still dont.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

bynum is becoming a beast.

kobe should just revert back to his 99-02 days b/c bynum is dominating like shaq right now. kobe doesn't need to shoot anymore
oh no
roll.gif

so tell me buk, now that tmac is no more, will you now be putting your focus on the negative aspects of Kobe's game?

laugh.gif
Bynum is the best player on the lakers, period. I see the Lakersgetting killed in the second half as Kobe continues to brick shots and ignoring Bynum. The Pacers will put this game away by the middle of the fourth.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
Bynum is the best player on the lakers, period. I see the Lakers getting killed in the second half as Kobe continues to brick shots and ignoring Bynum. The Pacers will put this game away by the middle of the fourth.
The game is now sealed
pimp.gif

Thanks

I see the Lakers getting killed in the second half as Kobe continues to brick shots and ignoring Bynum. The Pacers will put this game away by the middle of the fourth.

Finally. Thank you. Lakers will now go on a run...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Bynum is the best player on the lakers, period. I see the Lakers getting killed in the second half as Kobe continues to brick shots and ignoring Bynum. The Pacers will put this game away by the middle of the fourth.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

laugh.gif
The game is now sealed
pimp.gif

Thanks

I swear if we pull away I am going to start paying him to make his misguided comments.

laugh.gif

Your terrific commentating, and NO knowledge of the game of basketball was needed in this thread.
pimp.gif

and thats why kobe keeps shooting, because eventually he'll hit em and make ya'll happy.

Back
Top Bottom