Official Indianapolis Colts (10-0) @ Houston Texans (5-5) Gameday Thread

Colts are going for their 20th regular season win in a row.. and with a win and a Jacksonville loss they can clinch the AFC South

This is pretty much a must win for Houston if they want to stay in contention for the wildcard...

Texans/ Colts games are always close these days so I'm expecting another nail biter for the colts..

Go Colts

Okay Lets Go!

There will be no undefeated team after this week (so that basically gives way who I think will win).

Peyton continues his march for MVP.
pimp.gif

frown.gif
@ the start ... people buying into this def. too much ... they can't do nothing w/o the pass rush ... freeney out is a huge loss

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

frown.gif
@ the start ... people buying into this def. too much ... they can't do nothing w/o the pass rush ... freeney out is a huge loss

I was wondering when the injuries were going to start showing... they've already lost so much and losing Freeney could have been the final straw...

Hopefully the offense can rally and make this a ballgame. Never count #18 out.

SMH CBS isn't even carrying the game down here...

You're ******ed if you think Peyton Manning can't make a comeback and you're an even bigger ****** if you think the Colts are gonna lose.
Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all.
God, I hate that my sig privileges were taken away.

I'll be the first to admit I was wrong about Schaub. Thought Houston made a mistake trading for him even though they got him relatively cheap. 8/8 so farto five different receivers. Helps to have Andre and a vastly improved defense but I should also note the lack of a consistent run game.

Colts have to score here to stop the bleeding.. cut it to 17-7 and we're right back in it..

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Colts have to score here to stop the bleeding.. cut it to 17-7 and we're right back in it..

pimp.gif
now, lets see if our defense can stop Houston from putting up points onthe board for the first time all game.. Get Peyton the ball back so he can go bacc to work..

Back
Top Bottom