Official Initial D Thread (New Trailer for Legend 1 Movie)

I always wanted to check this show out. They have the first seasons on Netflix.

Check it out, Its a good watch. They have the move, too.( :wow: at Takumi rocking AJ1s)

It's been so long since I watched Initial D. I remember I started off my friend's Cantonese dubs on VCDs. Then I graduated to a mix of English dubs and original Japanese audio w/English subs. Good ol' Kazaa!

:pimp:

Yes the manga is ahead of the anime but a lot of the races in the manga were spread out over many, many chapters.

Nevertheless, this is good news. :D

/plays Takahashi Brothers' version of "Kiseki no Hana" at multiple volume levels multiple times

MR-S :pimp:

i asked. where to DL?!

I'm sure they'll be available at the usual spots after they start airing. There's still two more weeks to go.

But anyway, it looks like they're definitely going all out this season with Keisuke battling an NSX:wow:

New teaser

I hope it comes out soon. everytime I watch it i cant help but wonder what happens to taks girlfriend. And how long before he starts driving the impreza. In races. DAMN I CANT WAIT TLL 5 COMES OUT.

Have seen all the stages twice. I can't wait till FUNimation dubs it. This will definitely be 
pimp.gif
 based on the animes I've read. 

First episode is out. 
pimp.gif
 Just got done watching it.

Takumi finally driving the Impreza 

Last edited:
Anyone know when they'll do subs for it?

Youtube CC is weird :lol:

Last edited:
It might be a little while until a sub group gets to it. Hopefully, something will be out before the second episode airs on the 9th.

Subbed episodes usually come out the day after the raw episodes. So it might be out tomorrow. I'll let you guys know, in the anime thread... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom