Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

--Eh I was thinkin about coppin this with my fat tax return but ended up getting a Galaxy Tab for $100.
--Going down the freeway and not needing wi-fi FTW. Android FTW too.

You can def expect a dual core processor and an SD card slot, and camera. Engadget posted some leaks about how they will have a retina display on the ipad.

If they really wanted to destroy the competition, and Ipad with a retina display would assassinate, HP, Motorola and samsungs offering instantly especially if they still held on to the 500 dollar price point.

HP and Blackberry only hope in that instant is to get a real strong hold in the business sector an hopefully they will be up to speed by the next product cycle.

You can def expect a dual core processor and an SD card slot, and camera. Engadget posted some leaks about how they will have a retina display on the ipad.

If they really wanted to destroy the competition, and Ipad with a retina display would assassinate, HP, Motorola and samsungs offering instantly especially if they still held on to the 500 dollar price point.

HP and Blackberry only hope in that instant is to get a real strong hold in the business sector an hopefully they will be up to speed by the next product cycle.

They're going to add a camera and front facing camera and the world will be
eek.gif

They're going to add a camera and front facing camera and the world will be
eek.gif

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Already...?
why are you surprised?? apple does this every year.

when they could have added whatever this new iPad 2 will have to the iPad 1
mad.gif

Already...?

mad.gif

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Already...?

mad.gif
When things get cheap enough, they get implemented. 
I might consider the ipad 2 if it comes correct with the features and a decent data plan. The ipad is a pretty damn entertaining machine with ridiculous battery life.

Already...?

mad.gif
I might consider the ipad 2 if it comes correct with the features and a decent data plan. The ipad is a pretty damn entertaining machine with ridiculous battery life.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Give us flash you sob apple

I take it you've never ran Linux, flash runs like junk. Even on PCs flash is sometimes unstable. HTML 5 is sooooo much better than flash in regards of practical applications like videos and site design. Adobe should have never acquired macromedia.
yes but all the streaming sites i go to use flash
ohwell.gif

and if im buying a tablet, it needs to be able to let me stream video from these sites.
watching videos in apps are ok, but sometimes you just need to stream, especially since im cheap and would get the cheapest model with the least amount of storage.

I take it you've never ran Linux, flash runs like junk. Even on PCs flash is sometimes unstable. HTML 5 is sooooo much better than flash in regards of practical applications like videos and site design. Adobe should have never acquired macromedia.
ohwell.gif

and if im buying a tablet, it needs to be able to let me stream video from these sites.
watching videos in apps are ok, but sometimes you just need to stream, especially since im cheap and would get the cheapest model with the least amount of storage.

Not gonna Lie video chatting with a naked broad is much more ignorant and extravagant on the iPads screen then on my iPhone 4 but hey who cares.

Not gonna Lie video chatting with a naked broad is much more ignorant and extravagant on the iPads screen then on my iPhone 4 but hey who cares.

ohwell.gif

I see what you mean that is a big inconvinence. I usually stay away from the movie streaming sites (assuming you mean "underground" sites ") because of the quality compromise. Can't stand megavideo straight re-encode you video into crap. A lot of video sites though are switching to at least HTML 5 versions of their sites (wshh for example). From reports though android hasn't really been handling flash well in regards to battery life which is why some suspect is the reasoning behind no flash on the xoom (10.2 adds hardware acceleration which isn't available on 10.1).What you lose in flash you will gain in other software advantages. You won't be getting Netflix on any android device that is out now (maybe those with tegra 2 but that hasn't even been formally announced) because of drm issues. Really outside of flash you aren't losing much software wise Android is behind in practically any types of popular software like video calling, games, video on demand services, and so on.

ohwell.gif

I see what you mean that is a big inconvinence. I usually stay away from the movie streaming sites (assuming you mean "underground" sites ") because of the quality compromise. Can't stand megavideo straight re-encode you video into crap. A lot of video sites though are switching to at least HTML 5 versions of their sites (wshh for example). From reports though android hasn't really been handling flash well in regards to battery life which is why some suspect is the reasoning behind no flash on the xoom (10.2 adds hardware acceleration which isn't available on 10.1).What you lose in flash you will gain in other software advantages. You won't be getting Netflix on any android device that is out now (maybe those with tegra 2 but that hasn't even been formally announced) because of drm issues. Really outside of flash you aren't losing much software wise Android is behind in practically any types of popular software like video calling, games, video on demand services, and so on.

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Already...?

mad.gif
The best you're going to get is $25 a month for 2GB.  That's it that's all.  I'm mad I miss the unlimited data boat for my iPad
mad.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Already...?

mad.gif
The best you're going to get is $25 a month for 2GB.  That's it that's all.  I'm mad I miss the unlimited data boat for my iPad
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

You just gave me an idea of a chatroulette iPhone app.

You just gave me an idea of a chatroulette iPhone app.

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Does anyone know when we can expect it to hit stores based on previous releases?....I just copd a iPad like a week ago, wondering if I should bring mine back and re-cop

Does anyone know when we can expect it to hit stores based on previous releases?....I just copd a iPad like a week ago, wondering if I should bring mine back and re-cop

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

prob. April, & yes you should prob. bring it back

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

prob. April, & yes you should prob. bring it back

Back
Top Bottom