Official iPhone/iPod, Droid, Evo, etc Screenshot Thread Vol. Let's see your setup!

Sorry for not posting, been busy workin, anybody with MIUI can get this theme right now (link)
funeral_by_jaydean03-d4talvt.png

Antidope-get @ me bro, i'll help ya out.
pimp.gif
How do you change the carrier logo on android?

Hold down the lock button and the home button at the same time for about one second and your screen will flash white then upload it to your computer.

I have searched this thread and many other websites and have found nothing. I have the HTC One X. Does anyone know how to use an image from your gallery as a wallpaper? I know that sounds very simple, and it should be, but whenever i try to set an image as my wallpaper I have to crop much of it so alot of it is left out. Thanks for the help.

I got my iphone 4 unlocked by AT&T and I want to test it with another cell provider. How do I do this?

I popped out my sim card from my iphone and it was a smaller sim card compared to my friends T-Mobile sim card from his phone.

Also I checked with AT&T and Best Buy and they said they would give me $160 for selling my iphone 4 16GB.Would I get more $$$ if I sold it on Craigslist ?

Back
Top Bottom