**Official Isaiah Rashad Thread Vol: TDE New Signee // "Cilvia Demo" EP Out Now**

Gave this album a couple listens through today...Isaiah Rashad is so underrated. His flows and beat selection are dope!

Gave this album a couple listens through today...Isaiah Rashad is so underrated. His flows and beat selection are dope!
Yup. He's got that perfect laid back chillin music. TDE still the best thing in rap music. Nonstop quality

About to listen to this. Isaiah has a lot to live up to because many people think "Cilvia Demo" is a classic.

Honestly I was kind of disappointed. I gotta give it a few more listens but it felt like a lot of the tracks just bled into one another.

Last edited:
^ I felt the same way. And there was just too many tracks and not enough diversity in subject matter for me. I thought the production on Cilvia Demo was much better than what was offered here. There are very few tracks I feel that have high replay value. The track with Kendrick is easily the best song the album but overall this album was very disappointing and I don't have much interest in listening to it again.

Sad to hear that from y'all... I was looking forward to hearing this album..
 it just dropped.  dont take these opinions seriously.  Im on my second playthrough and this is one of those projects you have to let breathe.  "AA" is my **** 
nthat.gif

I liked it, need to hear it a few more times. Not as good as Q upon first listen, but good.

Listened to this album and it's a dope debut. You'll feel like your in '93, when you press play on this album.

Isaiah has a better album that Q, if I had to choose. Excellent debut. Has no radio singles.

Listened to this album and it's a dope debut. You'll feel like your in '93, when you press play on this album.

Isaiah has a better album that Q, if I had to choose. Excellent debut. Has no radio singles.

Way better then Qs album

Yall really like this more than Q album? Im still trying to finish it. Some songs just sound so damn lazy. A Lot is one of the biggest waste of a beat ever

I loved Cilvia Demo & the singles he released for this but this album aint it. He regressed from what ive heard. Kinda reminds me of Dom Kennedy last yr but not as bad as that

I had never heard of or listened to dude before yesterday when I saw the album on Apple Music.

He earned this download. Feelin this. Bday and Park are too good.

Yall really like this more than Q album? Im still trying to finish it. Some songs just sound so damn lazy. A Lot is one of the biggest waste of a beat ever

I loved Cilvia Demo & the singles he released for this but this album aint it. He regressed from what ive heard. Kinda reminds me of Dom Kennedy last yr but not as bad as that
Nah...

I only gave this a couple of listens but it sounds way less focused than Q's Album. 

Maybe like someone said this might be a slow burner... 

Finally gave this some time and I like it a lot. Has a nice, chill flow to it that had me at the last track before I even realized it.

Going to let it run back once or twice to give the individual tracks more attention.

This is a top five 2016 hip-hop album for me. Got to see Kendrick bring him out at FYF for Free Lunch a week before the drop.

Back
Top Bottom