][ --- Official ISS Toronto "Withdrawal"/ Anything Toronto Discussion Thread --- ][

Guess this thread is gone now
roll.gif

I got a PM with the 411 @ 5:33pm yesterday.

I was surprised by who started it back up. Kind of ironic in a sense.

NT > ISS

I don't get fellow Torontonians running to that site, yeah NT is dead but if those same people contributed here then there would be no problem. NT Canadahas been pretty solid the past few weeks IMO.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

NT > ISS

I don't get fellow Torontonians running to that site, yeah NT is dead but if those same people contributed here then there would be no problem. NT Canada has been pretty solid the past few weeks IMO.
QFT. 100%.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

NT > ISS

I don't get fellow Torontonians running to that site, yeah NT is dead but if those same people contributed here then there would be no problem. NT Canada has been pretty solid the past few weeks IMO.
QFT. 100%.

NT > ISS

QFT. The ISS thread has to many things going on at the same time and that site is just overall garbage.

Originally Posted by nkwu11

NT > ISS

QFT. 100%.

If this was ISS youd be suspended for "gravedigging" man the rules and meanings Steve comes up with over there...........

id rather keep this thread but its pretty evident that there isnt the same volume of contribution/discussion as iss
ohwell.gif

kinda sucks cause at least NT has no drama and most people have at least half a brain

Originally Posted by mellowg

id rather keep this thread but its pretty evident that there isnt the same volume of contribution/discussion as iss
ohwell.gif

kinda sucks cause at least NT has no drama and most people have at least half a brain

so take yourself to ISS.

Uh it's been a minute but yeah... ISS is DEAD 
laugh.gif

Actually ISS was bought by Uptempoair.  It'll be interesting to see what happens next.

dont think that included the forums did it? didnt someone mention that it only related to instyleshoes consignment/store? or do i got it backwards lol

ps regardless of this thread or not NT is GHOST, where all the OGs/usual suspects at?

Wow its been while.

After going through a few pages I gave up trying to read this whole thread.

I personally wasn't real fond of ISS from the start but thats me, to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom