Official Jags vs. Pats Thread - What good is "ball control" when your down by 21?

Smh, the Patriots bandwagoning and nut-hugging is gonna be in full effect tomorrow. Ugh.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Originally Posted by JsindaA

There is no way the Pats are going to win this game. Their defense can't stop the Jags arsenal. I just
smh.gif
@ the thought of the Colts in the Super Bowl again.

Stop it. It's the first half. And they are about to score again. Plus have you watched one game this year? If so you would realize how stupid that statement was.

No, this is my first Patriots game I have watched this year, shut the #**! up noob. The only thing that's stupid is you opening your mouth.

Ouch noob. Man that hurts. You feel any smarter yet? Please explain how I "opened my mouth" on the internet?
tongue.gif
Anyways for you to say there is no way the Pats will win is ******ed.

I will accept your apology once the Jags win this game
nerd.gif

You were saying?

But Garrard showed up for real tonight. Can't knock him at all. Actually great game by the Jags as a whole....they will be a force in the upcomingyears. They need a big time reciever though.

damn, jacksonville definitely showed up tho, but just got beat by a better team.

*patiently awaits colts/patriots rematch*

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Smh, the Patriots bandwagoning and nut-hugging is gonna be in full effect tomorrow. Ugh.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Oh, it's already started. Got the herbs from Los Angeles and stuff "claiming" the Patriots... I just sit back and
laugh.gif
at it.

That, and the announcers will be slurping HARD until next weekend.

Why do the announcers feel bad for the punter, I don't feel bad for him at all and he probably doesn't even care that he didn't punt untill thelast 30 seconds.

Only thing worst then the pats going undefeated is the colts going back to the superbowl.... damn i cant win for losing

rashean mathis is a HORRIBLE tackler, my god. he has put on a display tonight of how not to tackle. dude is like deion sanders
He just got stiffarmed....

But, a couple of those from ealie may have been Reggie Nelson (Who missed a ton of tackles tonight)

The Jags got beat by the better team, nothing wrong with that.

But like I said, Jacksonville will be TOUGH next year assuming that they pick up a reciever.

Also, Garrard's pocket presence is something else

Hanson about to punt for the 1st time in the game
laugh.gif

good game jags fans...gunna, smooth, the rest of the boys...y'all were unsalty throughout, something that could be said about very few around here...
smh.gif

I was kinda hoping my 1000th post could be after a Moss TD, I might have to hold out on posting for a week

Great game, not qite the results I was hoping for but still....

Jax is definitely a team to watch next couple of seasons, hopefully they get some nationally televised games.

Its been said but Garrard is good. A true franchise qb IMO.

Congrats Pats, either game next week will be good. I wanna see Chargers/Pats though, cuz last year was a
eek.gif
game.

yeah I'm not as mad as I thought I would be....we still have a bright future in front of us....but this team has to get over the hump...they can PLAY withteams like the Pats and Colts....but they always come up a lil short....

the missed tackles was definitely hard to watch...especially when this team prides itself on being physical...it might be time to start rebuilding thisdefense.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

smh.gif
smh.gif

Oh, it's already started. Got the herbs from Los Angeles and stuff "claiming" the Patriots... I just sit back and
laugh.gif
at it.

That, and the announcers will be slurping HARD until next weekend.

laugh.gif

If you think the announcerswill be slurping hard, imagine ESPN and their "expert" analysts.

Sean Salisbury: Brady makes passing look shooting fish in a barrel, now I've never shot fish in a barrel but I imagine itwould be easy.

Good season to Jacksonville. Garrard will be a top 10 QB next season. He's proven himself to be a competent and efficient starting QB for the Jaguars. Iexpect a sharp increase for the Jags' fanbase next season.

The old Jimmy Smith and Keenan mcCardell days were sick.

But the better team won tonight. The Pats ran the ball so well, and even with Randy Moss being basically blanked, other players stepped up.

Brady is a freakin machine. He goes through his progressions and reads so smoothly and quick.

Back
Top Bottom