Official January '13 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol Happy New Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Chicago didnt have much. But they do have some kobe VII supreme system Concords for $70 on hash. If 30% off tomorrow that's a nice deal. Saw a few size 12 nothing bigger. Couple other color ways were 80 and 110 but nothing special.

Lunarglide 4 for 60
Some hyper fuse for 60 also I think

Kobe vi black for $100 still very FSR they gotta drop the price on those can't imagine them selling. Not even that great a color way.

do you remember what color ways they had for the lunar glide 4s?

Honestly bro they never really have anything. The last thing that had worth copping in my opinion was the Cough Drop foams for $129

U just had to go and bust my bubble didnt u..? smh

No but really, youre right..Last time I went, was around the time the banned 1s dropped, and there was a thing about how they were sposed to be hitting the outlets only or something like that. So while I was there I asked about them, and of course got the No. Didnt see anything else worth scoopin' so I bounced.

But the time before that I picked up some good stuff for the low..

I have to go down there anyway this weekend so I may as well stop in and see what they talmbout..

AIR MAX 1 "OG" (554717-160) 7-10.5 $69.99
AIR MAX 1 PRM (512033-408) SZ 7-15 $59.99
AIR MAX 1 ESSENTIAL (537383-061) SZ 8-11.5 $49.99
AIR FORCE 180 (310095-012) SZ 7-11.5 $69.99
FLIGHT 89 (306252-108) SZ 8-14 $59.99

615-443-3521

http://www.sneakersteal.com

Waiting for bred 13's to hit outlets, for some reason i think these will be all over soon idk y

You really think the 13's will make it to the outlets? we haven't been seeing too many retros in outlets lately.. I hope they do so I can pick up another pair..

You really think the 13's will make it to the outlets? we haven't been seeing too many retros in outlets lately.. I hope they do so I can pick up another pair..

If there are B-grades, they'll obviously pop up. I doubt A-grades will make it there though. Just my opinion.

Anyone know how the Atlantic City Outlet is? closest one to where i  live and was thinking about making a trip up soon

13's will be available just like every pair that has been released recently.

Oldsole thanks for the drop was able to grab 2 air max 1 og. Missed the last drop so I am glad I got around to it. I remember saying I'll grab them if they made it to the outlets in the original thread and they did.

Anyone know how the Atlantic City Outlet is? closest one to where i  live and was thinking about making a trip up soon

I have been there a few times and there is never anything great there. Only end up walking out with a few shirts or something like that never any good kicks. 

Mind you I am not from NJ so it could be totally different but I have family near AC and I visit a few times a year but never find anything really. 

i can honestly say i been there like twice and left with nothing... hopefully you get lucky with some air max or something..

Been searching for Black Flip IIIs like mad, and NikeFind tells me there may be inventory in a Florida premium outlet... but when I called I got red lighted.
Feels Batman :smh:
I thought I was getting close haha

those may be all gone bro... they got cleared out of almost everywhere when the price dropped

I had thought that, but when i was told "There might be inventory" I got all excited...
The Black Flip III is the only shoe in the last few years that I wanted and I didn't get. The morning it launched I had some fairly important things to attend to.
I've since tried to trade for them, but haven't been lucky enough yet. I'll keep searching :smokin

Hit up Franklin Mill Nike Factory this morning best thing I saw was NSW Made in Italy Destroyer. All black. Regular price is $720, clearance for $279 and another 40% on top of that. Only 1 and it was a L. I didnt get it, but now kind of regret it. Hoping a NT fam wants it.

If anyone is lookin' to pick up some Hyperposites, Eastbay's got most sizes in the Charcoal/Atomic Green CW for $174.99 less 15% coupon code (URLEBC52) and free shipping = about 149 shipped

it's hit or miss just like everywhere else.  I scored some Obsidian Jordan 12's for 90 bucks the first ever time I was there and since then I've been there 4-5 times with nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom