Official January '13 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol Happy New Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I know this question has probably been answered before but from your experiences would you say that outlets always do discounts off the hash walls during fri/sat/sun? Or is it only some times? Just wondering because I'm contemplating heading out to Riverhead bright and early to check it out, because I heard they always have discounts on weekends? Thanks.

Hey guys, I know this question has probably been answered before but from your experiences would you say that outlets always do discounts off the hash walls during fri/sat/sun? Or is it only some times? Just wondering because I'm contemplating heading out to Riverhead bright and early to check it out, because I heard they always have discounts on weekends? Thanks.

Not always. Usually holiday weekends will have 20 or 30% off hash wall. Best thing to do is call them up in the morning and ask before you make the trek over there.

Not always. Usually holiday weekends will have 20 or 30% off hash wall. Best thing to do is call them up in the morning and ask before you make the trek over there.

Okay thanks, I guess I'll just give em a call tomorrow before I go.

Stopped by Deer Park, they had 20% off hash, 30% off apparel. Had some elite kobes, elite hyperdunks on the hash walls for $100 - 20%.. not a bad deal.

IMO, The women's one is cut very much differently at the armpit area (I think on the sides as well but I didn't notice that part). The men's one has a relaxed cut, so to speak. The women's one has a very sharp, slim cut. I fit into a men's small perfectly for the 21st C Windrunner and also into a women's medium (snugger than the men's small, of course). But additional factors come into play, particularly if you're bulked up. Hope this helps! 
happy.gif

IMO, The women's one is cut very much differently at the armpit area (I think on the sides as well but I didn't notice that part). The men's one has a relaxed cut, so to speak. The women's one has a very sharp, slim cut. I fit into a men's small perfectly for the 21st C Windrunner and also into a women's medium (snugger than the men's small, of course). But additional factors come into play, particularly if you're bulked up. Hope this helps! :D

I have a Mens Medium in the Windrunner and at one point had a women's XL. It fit a little big on me, but I agree that its more of a "slim fit". The women's Large may have been too tight, but I never tried one on.

I just called and its Las Vegas North
(702) 382-8055
They're not doing phone orders until Monday.

Last edited:
IMO, The women's one is cut very much differently at the armpit area (I think on the sides as well but I didn't notice that part). The men's one has a relaxed cut, so to speak. The women's one has a very sharp, slim cut. I fit into a men's small perfectly for the 21st C Windrunner and also into a women's medium (snugger than the men's small, of course). But additional factors come into play, particularly if you're bulked up. Hope this helps! :D

The women's is really tapered.

$299 for that jacket is NOT a deal.. They can be easily found for $100-150 on eBay and Nike Factory stores. The womens one also has a funny cut that won't fit well for guys.

Went to citadel still had jordan kilroy 9s (B grades) mainly in sizes 9-10.5 (plenty of 10s) - $139.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom