Official January '13 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS Vol Happy New Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riverhead outlet has a FSR of white on white air force ones for 74.99... They are marked as b-grades though

Nike Conroe had a sz 7.5 in the nike free run 2 DB. Other size 7.5 an employee told me that they were buying it.

dangggg I'm an 8-8.5. Seems like conroe outlet is the outlet that gets the better stuff, although less quantity then the other houston nike outlets. BTW: Nothing good at Cypress Nike, some Kobe 7s in the OG cw in small sizes for 89.97 i think. Bunch of alpha talon cleats though

^^^Man...i saw two shoes behind the counter but didnt get to take a pic of it... Remember one being a hyperposite and dont remember the other...sorry

Round Rock, TX

FSR Black/Blue TR1+ $99.99
FSR White/Blue TR1+ $99.99
FSR Hyperdunk+ 2012 $99.99
Scattered sizes of the Griffey Fuse in grey/black/red

Really pretty disappointing. There were a few pairs of size 10 Hyperdunk 2011 Elite.

Thanks for all the updates. Some of the prices at the outlets just don't make sense. How can they justify charging $120 for some Fly Wade 2s. Great shoe no doubt, but $120 is stupidly high...

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but if you tweet nike.com the shoe and size you are looking for, they will search across all their stores to find you a pair. They got me a pair of LB9 Elites for $70 shipped.
Wow, thats a great buy man! Those shoes are so comfortable. Worth every penny.

Is there any set schedule for how often the stores get new shoes or shipments?
They've all told me they get shipments everyday, M-F and don't know what's in it, specific shoe name wise, until they open the box. Unless its something huge like 14 boxes of Olympic 7's, but then we get that notice on here and at sneakersteals.com ahead of time anyway

They've all told me they get shipments everyday, M-F and don't know what's in it, specific shoe name wise, until they open the box. Unless its something huge like 14 boxes of Olympic 7's, but then we get that notice on here and at sneakersteals.com ahead of time anyway
where does sneakersteal get their info from? (Not sure if this has been answered). I sometimes go through my contact list and call 30-40 stores lol. Do they do that everyday??

where does sneakersteal get their info from? (Not sure if this has been answered). I sometimes go through my contact list and call 30-40 stores lol. Do they do that everyday??
When there's a shoe I've missed ill do the same as you once or twice a month, but he posts on here and in this thread a lot. I'm on my phone so I can't go look for his user name, old sole or something like that. He has a better method than that, but it's his business as well so I think that plays into it

Last year,I went San Marcus Outlet on black Friday..  I saw a pair of Flight 89 on sale with 30% off extra..  I shouldnt buy them..  I feel like loser right now LOL!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom