OFFICIAL JANUARY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found This At Marshall's Culver City, CA  on Clearance for $99.00 

NIKE DESTROYER JACKET -   CITY PACK EDITION - "MIAMI" 

Terrell, Tx has 30 off hash wall. Some flyknit lunars on there for 89. Flyknit frees for 69 but not on wall. Looked like full size runs of each.

Arundel mills nike has 30% off of hash and 30% off of Nike sportswear I think.

Girl at round rock told me they don't price match other outlets. Is this true or is she misinformed? Trying to get them to price match those lunar flyknit at Lebanon for 60.

Girl at round rock told me they don't price match other outlets. Is this true or is she misinformed? Trying to get them to price match those lunar flyknit at Lebanon for 60.

up to managers discretion

if you don't believe her speak to a manager and try to sweet talk them.

price match is manager's discretion.

they don't price match to clearance outlets tho.

Terrell, Tx has 30 off hash wall. Some flyknit lunars on there for 89. Flyknit frees for 69 but not on wall. Looked like full size runs of each.
Same at Great Lakes Crossing Nike outlet (Auburn Hills, MI). Also additional 40% on already clearance items.

Lunar 1: Crimson/Game Royal; Game Royal/Volt; White/Game Royal/Flash Lime

marshalls in salisbury NC has white/maroon kobe 7 TBs in big sizes (16/17) for 50

Lunar Terra Arktos Boots in black and volt colorways are available at Nike Factory Store in South Chicago for 119.99 with additional 30% off. The number is(773) 846-5460

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom