OFFICIAL JANUARY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

[COLOR=#red]Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:[/COLOR]

- Do not quote more than two pics.

- NO requests! Any information worth posting will be posted.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM.

- NO pointless/useless comments like…

"Oh darn, wish I was a size __!"

"Wack update, thanks for nothing."

- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in Sneaker Reviews

- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase

- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.

- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

[COLOR=#red]What's a GOOD update?
[/COLOR]

First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.
If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location?
Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:
- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):
- Call NIKEFIND at 1-800-806-6453
- Chat (IM) with a Nike Rep

Speak with a Nike Rep
For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style/color code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

[COLOR=#red]Why is my comment not showing?[/COLOR]

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

[COLOR=#red]What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?[/COLOR]

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Tanger Outlets in Atlantic City

View media item 1851740View media item 1851741View media item 1851743View media item 1851744View media item 1851745View media item 1851747View media item 1851748View media item 1851749View media item 1851751View media item 1851754View media item 1851756
Lots of sizes in everything.

Those elite KDs come down to around $90 I believe after the 30%. Was really tempted to grab the Yeezy forces, but saved my gift cards for something better. If they had a 30% off tag on em though you best believe I was gonna cook. :smokin

Love this outlet, so much better than Gloucester every time I visit. Great deals on clothing too.

Happy New Year everyone.

Last edited:
Class of 97 pack size 10.5 at long beach.

Retail though.

A few air flares on the hash and generic running lines through out.

Lunar 6 for women on hash for $34 plus 30% off. Only a few sizes left, mostly 7

Nike east l.a.

Sharpie pack only a few 9 and 10s left $299
View media item 1851926

Last edited:
Olympus Olympus was there early this morning around 11. Didn't bother to post since. I thing was worth while for nt and phone was dying...

I do agree...many great come ups for me in the past...especially the apparels!

If nothing is good at nike,I just head back to the cap tables lol

There were what the kobe IX at the Nike Store in Woodberry Commons. They were on display but no sizes were shown as there was a sign that said "contact employee for sizing" or something along those lines.

Last edited:
There were what the kobe IV at the Nike Store in Woodberry Commons. They were on display but no sizes were shown as there was a sign that said "contact employee for sizing" or something along those lines.

they most have been 1 of 1, never seen or heard of wtk IVs.

@Olympus  Dope update FAM! 
nthat.gif

Lancaster Pa was pretty dry.
Couple of sizes of the tennis ball lebron 12s for 109 - 30% on the hash
The multi color looking bron 13s were $140
Was really really busy in there

Visited the Orange and Citadel Stores in Southern CA today. Both places had an extra 30% off the Hash.

Both places were busy with Citadel being so busy you could barely move/breath.

No Jordan Retros at either location. Mostly the same runners and basketball shoes that everyone else is posting. Citadel had some Westbrooks for $74.99 on the hash.They also had several colorways of the KB Mentality for $54.99. KD 7 Easters for $74.99 if I remember correctly. They also had a FSR of the Lebron xii low raptors for $99 plus an extra 30% off.

Couple pictures from the Orange store. I actually picked up the Kobe X mid ext's. They were $129.97 plus 30% off and I had a $25 VIP coupon. Came out to $71.25. I regret not picking up the Air Max 95 Ultra Jacquard but what can you do. Lebron's were $199

Almost forgot. If any of you are a size 14 and looking for the Jordan xi 72-10's for retail Finishline at the Shops of Mission Viejo had at least one pair (display).

[COLOR=#RED]REMINDER, DO NOT MAKE ANY REQUEST!
WE DO NOT NEED TO TURN THIS INTO A WTB OUTLET THREAD
THANK YOU![/COLOR]​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom