OFFICIAL JANUARY '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah. I'm very inclined to make a trip to the south Chicago store. Also inclined to take any unused MVP passes. Looking to cop metallic ones. IGOTFIVEONIT

I got one $25 MVP card left
Gonna try Sunday to use it
If I don't find anything I'm just gonna buy some socks lol

Nothing good to report from the store in Savannah unless your a Bigfoot then you could eat on about anything. Most noteables were Jordan 7 Barcelona Nights for $129 and the 5 low fire trucks for the same price. They had a couple 8s in both then it was all 12-15's. Prestos for $70 black and grey and black and red fsr on both.

Big footers definitely eat at outlets
Saw some Jordan rio 10's at the outlet for $130
I was like sweet
Then I saw the sizes....they were all size 14
All 20 pairs....

Wound up getting a pair of sneakers for work. Nothing good again. No tech fleece .
Only that dynamic reveal side zip hoodie in teal. XL and small on 30 off rack. 89 on tag.
I'm sure some good stuff will be there Monday

139.99 Canadian equals $106.44 fyi
kd don't fly off the shelves in USA, don't know about Canada...in US he is consider a traitor or sellout for joining golden states.

footlocker have most color for $119.99 ,it's still sitting on the shelves 

Still available?
I have no idea bought it few days ago
Dude at the register did mention that no one was buying them
Off top of head they maybe had like 10 or so pairs
Sizes 9-12?
Definitely saw like 4 pair of size 10 and 12

I have no idea bought it few days ago
Dude at the register did mention that no one was buying them
Off top of head they maybe had like 10 or so pairs
Sizes 9-12?
Definitely saw like 4 pair of size 10 and 12

How do I go about getting me a MVP card?

How do I go about getting me a MVP card?
Last month Nike outlets had a promotion
If you spend $100 you got a $25 MVP card
Spend $200 get a $50 MVP card
Then was able to use Jan 2nd - 29th
Spend $50 get $25off $100 get $50off

Louisville, KY Outlets:

Tech Fleece Parka 87.50$

Tech Fleece Aeroflot Jackets 130$

Scattered sizes and colors

not worth unless ur gonna keep theyre the same price everywhere right now. 

I paid $192 to get mine from an employeee friend :/. Wouldn't mind getting one for a friend at the posted outlet price. Anyway south outlets don't have it.

South outlet DOES have the sb air classic for $24.95. Sizes 5-15 when I went.

20% off hash

No tech fleece/knit on the floor

One tech knit bomber in the back (xl I believe)

I paid $192 to get mine from an employeee friend :/. Wouldn't mind getting one for a friend at the posted outlet price. Anyway south outlets don't have it.

South outlet DOES have the sb air classic for $24.95. Sizes 5-15 when I went.

20% off hash

No tech fleece/knit on the floor

One tech knit bomber in the back (xl I believe)
Are you local to Vegas? Is there normally much difference in the stock between North/South? May only have a chance to visit one on my trip. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Are you local to Vegas? Is there normally much difference in the stock between North/South? May only have a chance to visit one on my trip. Thanks in advance.

Ya, I've lived here 10+ years.

North/south in my experience have totally different stock. 95% of the time I just go to south because I work 5 minutes from it. South is a GODSEND for women. My girl regularly gets $300 items for like $40 on the clearance rack. In fact, she got a lot of tech fleece USA Olympic team stuff for $7-$50. The men's clothing tends to suck 8/10 times I visit. Men's shoes are decent. I've seen some damn good deals on men's shoes every so often (especially sb since they mark that down crazy)

* staff are very cool and have helped me order items/ found me pieces in the back. I recommend going at 9am when they open. Nobody has anything to do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom