OFFICIAL JANUARY 2010 PICK UP POST vol. START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT! NO PIC QUOTING!!!!

dope pickups fellas, those XI's, 180's and AM light 3's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my "Kill Bill" inspired ID's finally got delivered.....

Originally Posted by dmxgod

My recent pickups in the past week..still waitin on two shoes will post when they arrive
pimp.gif

Kobe V's..love this colorway..

Copper Foam crewneck..
crewneck...
pimp.gif

Ps...i spy Penny 1's & Jordan 9's
nerd.gif

i'm sick of this guy bigj505 thinking he is special cause he got '00 SJs and '01 breds ds. for the low at that.
mad.gif
tongue.gif

Mailman dropped off a couple things today:

-DS purple/gold XIX SE (reppin the huskies
pimp.gif
)
-Purple Armani Exchange shirt
-Phantom Armani Exchange shirt
-Armani Exchange wallet

(sorry for the horrible pic)

Justin- nice Kill Bill's

I have an afinity for CP3's skills and wish the Spurs would TRADE Tony Parker for him.
381465362.jpg

another "grail" off the list.. and maybe the last.

A long.... long time coming for these.

cue up lil' flips 'game over'. it feels like ive reached the pinnacle with my trainers. nothing left for me.

8cd255e46663fccdc32be6c1445c0069d72bce6.jpg

and finally, I can match up with this old catalog scan

635154496acdc3b977ca18c97b8465155be40f7.pjpg

75225824bc633c8ccfbb8c0b90be530d691d0a5.jpg

gone are the days of basic air trainer IIIs so ill get by with my beat up yellowed set and walk off into the sunset
happy.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

another "grail" off the list.. and maybe the last.

A long.... long time coming for these.

cue up lil' flips 'game over'. it feels like ive reached the pinnacle with my trainers. nothing left for me.

I
laugh.gif

You may retire for now, but there will always be something that will draw you back in...

Found these am 1 id's for $39 at the clearance store. They cam with infrared laces but swaped them with all black instead. And of course the fire red 6's

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i'm sick of this guy bigj505 thinking he is special cause he got '00 SJs and '01 breds ds. for the low at that.
mad.gif
tongue.gif

QFT..... I Told This Man He's Lucky I Don't Know His Address............. I'm Liable To Do A B & E On This Fool Dane Cook Style
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

mad.gif
tongue.gif
QFT..... I Told This Man He's Lucky I Don't Know His Address............. I'm Liable To Do A B & E On This Fool Dane Cook Style
nerd.gif
Charm knows my address but hes scared of the General
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom