Official JANUARY 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

That sight also has kids CDP 11/12 5-6 for 185.00 Want to push the button on this order but something is telling me not too.

That sight also has kids CDP 11/12 5-6 for 185.00 Want to push the button on this order but something is telling me not too.

STL Mills
wall:
hurache trainers sz11.5 Superman $59 or $69
Hyperfuse sz10 France $69
hyperfuse 1.2 trainer sz10 $50 or $60
white/grey cradle rock low sz12.5 $25
fsr:
Oreo 6 $99
piston 6 $99
bred spizike $89 or $99
Jordan one6one7 wht/blk $59 or $69
CP3.III bred tribute $60

all these hats are snapbacks $17.99
the orange one and the one below it have"CB34" on the back
the penny ones have "Flight" on the back
the griffeys have "24" on the back
they match the kicks perfectly.

STL Mills
wall:
hurache trainers sz11.5 Superman $59 or $69
Hyperfuse sz10 France $69
hyperfuse 1.2 trainer sz10 $50 or $60
white/grey cradle rock low sz12.5 $25
fsr:
Oreo 6 $99
piston 6 $99
bred spizike $89 or $99
Jordan one6one7 wht/blk $59 or $69
CP3.III bred tribute $60

all these hats are snapbacks $17.99
the orange one and the one below it have"CB34" on the back
the penny ones have "Flight" on the back
the griffeys have "24" on the back
they match the kicks perfectly.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Quick question... How do you order from the outlets and do they process it right there over they phone. Also how do you receive the shipping info? ( I know how to make phone orders just trying to get some insight because I don't really like giving my info out). Thanks in advance

If you don't like giving your info out, go on nike.com and get a gift card.

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Quick question... How do you order from the outlets and do they process it right there over they phone. Also how do you receive the shipping info? ( I know how to make phone orders just trying to get some insight because I don't really like giving my info out). Thanks in advance

If you don't like giving your info out, go on nike.com and get a gift card.

^ Site is legit

Some NT'er in another thread confirmed this.

It's also on the 2011 legit website list.

Scooped a 10.5 for $233.00 Shipped! Can't beat that

^ Site is legit

Some NT'er in another thread confirmed this.

It's also on the 2011 legit website list.

Scooped a 10.5 for $233.00 Shipped! Can't beat that

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Jballer20

Originally Posted by bwood056

http://www.bitemyshoes.com/node/45

im sure these will sell out with a quickness.. 3-20 cdp pack for 233.00..... sizes 8-10.5 avail..

I really really hope this site is legit got one pair hope i dont get fakes 
man the site looks sketchy! the only info they have is an email address. i would say buy at your own risk.
it was added to the legit website list recently.. go to the thread and look it up.. im not posting fugazi stuff cmon 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Jballer20

Originally Posted by bwood056

http://www.bitemyshoes.com/node/45

im sure these will sell out with a quickness.. 3-20 cdp pack for 233.00..... sizes 8-10.5 avail..

I really really hope this site is legit got one pair hope i dont get fakes 
man the site looks sketchy! the only info they have is an email address. i would say buy at your own risk.
it was added to the legit website list recently.. go to the thread and look it up.. im not posting fugazi stuff cmon 
grin.gif

damn only size 15 left on artist formerly known as shoetrends.com haha

man i really wanna cop from bitemyshoes.com but it weirds me out how poorly made the site is and the random assortment of shoes listed

damn only size 15 left on artist formerly known as shoetrends.com haha

man i really wanna cop from bitemyshoes.com but it weirds me out how poorly made the site is and the random assortment of shoes listed

sorry for double post was wondering if someone could post the link to the legit web site info? I tried searching and just got a bunch of threads about the cool greys and other shoes. or if someone could point me in the right direction on where to look for it, that'd be much appreciated

sorry for double post was wondering if someone could post the link to the legit web site info? I tried searching and just got a bunch of threads about the cool greys and other shoes. or if someone could point me in the right direction on where to look for it, that'd be much appreciated

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...1-Updated---195-Websites
That one is from the Jordan legit check section, there may be another one but that has nearly 200 sites

Originally Posted by twostripestiger

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...1-Updated---195-Websites
That one is from the Jordan legit check section, there may be another one but that has nearly 200 sites

anyone know if the 30% off back wall and clearance at nike outlets is just thru tomorrow or if it's going to continue thru the week?

Back
Top Bottom