OFFICIAL JANUARY 2013 PICK UP THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
d6076623_IMG_0600.jpeg

man nice new b's all and those kobes are so rugged/raw Im sold on those ...even if they look like aqua scks ahahaha

Agreed on the banned 1s ... Simply beautiful
yeah man they are so nice 
pimp.gif
.  I got a pretty good deal on them.  They are half sz too big so I planned to use them for trade but the more I look at them, the more I want to keep them. I may just have to pass up on a new release or two, which i dont mind doing at all

Posted this in the Reebok thread but I dont care. Fight me yo.

Mike txt me and I knew something was up.

Saw this post and tried to get that 9.5 on jimmy jazz only for it to be snagged out my bag :frown:

Something still didnt feel right. 

I checked IG and found out the Villa by me finally got their order in. Call em up and they have my size but cant hold them. Dashed out the library. Straight blizzard outside. Buffalo NY. -_-

Drove carefully up to the store. Somehow felt like that was teh fastest I've ever gotten there. She heard my voice when I walked in and realized it was me over the phone. Size was still there.

Only 11 pairs (1 FSR) in the entire city of Buffalo....Probably in all of Western NY........Probably in all of Upstate NY.

I dont eem care if they mass release these later on. I paid $104 and change out the door. eBay not hust1in me b.

The comfort/fit >>>>>>

The price >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Now back to studying/lurking. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
those rough weather pickups always mean just a little bit more considering the effort put into the purchase 
pimp.gif

yeah man they are so nice :pimp: .  I got a pretty good deal on them.  They are half sz too big so I planned to use them for trade but the more I look at them, the more I want to keep them. I may just have to pass up on a new release or two, which i dont mind doing at all

I don't blame you fam... Either that or double up on the socks and rock them bad boys!

Picked These Up Yesterday. If Your CDP Pair Is Crispy, You Could Do Without These IMO

@Sk8TheGr8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom