+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Jay Z and Paul Pierce remind me of each other.
Hmm not a bad comparison. I did an entire thread on which athlete is which rapper and why. I originally said jay is Jordan but Jay was never really dominated the rap game like that. There was a graphic a while back talking about who ran rap year by year and Jay wasn't on there.

You sound like somebody auntie

:lol:

U mean an adult?
Got cha

Adult men don't worry about other peoples hair and facial hair champ. Maybe barbers do. But that's something women do to tear other women down or out of insecurity. But straight men :smh:

Hmm not a bad comparison. I did an entire thread on which athlete is which rapper and why. I originally said jay is Jordan but Jay was never really dominated the rap game like that. There was a graphic a while back talking about who ran rap year by year and Jay wasn't on there.

What?

Your comparison is terrible. It's not about record sales. It's about talent and ability. Paul Pierce was a above average player putting up numbers on a bad team, who hooked up with Ray and KG and now is a first ballot hall of famer.

And they were talking about their facial hair and them not being able to grow a full beard

If they really didn't care about streaming numbers like Beyonce said then they'd keep this album exclusive to Tidal. I'm no business major but it seems kinda backwards to make it available everywhere else.

If they really didn't care about streaming numbers like Beyonce said then they'd keep this album exclusive to Tidal. I'm no business major but it seems kinda backwards to make it available everywhere else.

They care. They got this I’m bigger and better than the music industry attitude but they playing the game like the rest of them b. Tidal doesn’t have the number of subscribers jay z claims it does. Known fact tidal boosts streaming numbers.

Y’all new ***** and your revisionist history :smh.

They care but if i have my own streaming platform Im dam sure gonna give some incentive to it first, even if its only for 48 hours

They not stupid, it will be foolish to keep it Tidal exclusive, lets see how tidal matches up to the rest a couple years from now

Nawghty been on NT forever. For some reason I remember him hating on the Black Album when it first released lol; not a Jay fan.

Back
Top Bottom