Official Jeremy Lin Thread.

Lin Jerseys and t shirts for sale at the official knicks store. get them while they're hot!
laugh.gif

http://www.nyknicksstore....r3_jeremy-lin_02-09-2012

laugh.gif
eek.gif
@ his jersey costing 10$ more than Melo and Stat.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I'll give him his props if he can keep this up for the rest of the season, until then, I'm not going to hold my breath. But, he is playing good for the time being.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I'll give him his props if he can keep this up for the rest of the season, until then, I'm not going to hold my breath. But, he is playing good for the time being.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Nappy

There will always be haters. Just means you're doing something

yep, people just blindly hating on dude... either racist, jealous, afraid to admit they've been proven wrong or a combination of all 3.

Lin will let his game do the talking.
so if anyone doubts him or does not believe he will do well consistently its called "hate"?
Why was he passed up by so many teams and sent down to the D-league then? Were NBA scouts "hating"?

Its nice to see so far but as a Knicks fan he would have to do this for an extended period of time, not 3 games vs poor, before I can say he is the real deal.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Originally Posted by Nappy

There will always be haters. Just means you're doing something

yep, people just blindly hating on dude... either racist, jealous, afraid to admit they've been proven wrong or a combination of all 3.

Lin will let his game do the talking.
so if anyone doubts him or does not believe he will do well consistently its called "hate"?
Why was he passed up by so many teams and sent down to the D-league then? Were NBA scouts "hating"?

Its nice to see so far but as a Knicks fan he would have to do this for an extended period of time, not 3 games vs poor, before I can say he is the real deal.

As a Knicks fan I'm happy for him and the team, but like other's have stated he has to consistently do it... and against worthy teams.

What happens once Stat and Melo come back and he isn't getting that much touches?

We'll see!

As a Knicks fan I'm happy for him and the team, but like other's have stated he has to consistently do it... and against worthy teams.

What happens once Stat and Melo come back and he isn't getting that much touches?

We'll see!

I was referring to the haters in this thread. If you don't understand or see that there's no point of discussion. ( I don't like talking to idiots)

I was referring to the haters in this thread. If you don't understand or see that there's no point of discussion. ( I don't like talking to idiots)

Whats sad is the day he plays ONE bad game (and especially his first bad game after this streak), he is going to have EVERYONE questioning his game.

As if he's suppose to play like this every game and NOT have a bad game every now and then.

Whats sad is the day he plays ONE bad game (and especially his first bad game after this streak), he is going to have EVERYONE questioning his game.

As if he's suppose to play like this every game and NOT have a bad game every now and then.

Back
Top Bottom