OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

It's not REALLY the end after season 5 since Pauly is getting his own show, as is Sitch, J-wow and snooks.
grin.gif
What for? What can they possibly contribute separately? MTV is so whack.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't know they're getting individual shows, I bet it's a Flavor of Love type show?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Yeah, I'll watch it. Apparently it's the OG crew members last season though.

Nah, they are in Seaside right now filming season 5

nerd.gif
im gonna need proof on this...was def seeing this as the last season and not how they can juice another season after 4. i want to say jshore is getting real old...but american society is in love with stuff thats been done already so...
30t6p3b.gif

yea. they're filming 2 seasons back to back. as soon as they wrapped up season 4 in Italy they went back to Seaside to film season 5. they're still filming right now.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by OU Imran

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

Yeah, I'll watch it. Apparently it's the OG crew members last season though.

Nah, they are in Seaside right now filming season 5

nerd.gif
im gonna need proof on this...was def seeing this as the last season and not how they can juice another season after 4. i want to say jshore is getting real old...but american society is in love with stuff thats been done already so...
30t6p3b.gif

yea. they're filming 2 seasons back to back. as soon as they wrapped up season 4 in Italy they went back to Seaside to film season 5. they're still filming right now.

Sammi's legsssss. Goodness gracious.

It's really too bad shes the worst thing about the whole show.

Sammi's legsssss. Goodness gracious.

It's really too bad shes the worst thing about the whole show.

I hope this is not a SAM and RON show this season. Last season sucked because of them 2.

I hope this is not a SAM and RON show this season. Last season sucked because of them 2.

JWow spending that $ on all sorts of plastic surgery
laugh.gif

Sitch must've got bodied by Ron
pimp.gif
.. better not be built up for an hour and then shown as the closing credits roll...

I wont be watchin' much else besides Sportscenter and Entourage so I'll definitely be tuning in this season

JWow spending that $ on all sorts of plastic surgery
laugh.gif

Sitch must've got bodied by Ron
pimp.gif
.. better not be built up for an hour and then shown as the closing credits roll...

I wont be watchin' much else besides Sportscenter and Entourage so I'll definitely be tuning in this season

Back
Top Bottom