OFFICIAL JERSEY SHORE SEASON 4 THREAD VOL. FLORENCE, ITALY

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

That was the fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either
A. It was scripted (I really doubt it/don't want to believe this is true)
B. Ron can't box....as you see he went for the middle school pick up and slam from the jump.

I mean.....

Where's the Ronnie hands that were presented when dude straight put that boy TO SLEEP with one swing, when dude was talkin sh** to him after the club during season 1 in the streets of Jersey?
He doesn't have hands. We saw clips of him boxing in in a sequence last season. Looked
sick.gif
on the pads.

That was the fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either
B. Ron can't box....as you see he went for the middle school pick up and slam from the jump.

I mean.....

Where's the Ronnie hands that were presented when dude straight put that boy TO SLEEP with one swing, when dude was talkin sh** to him after the club during season 1 in the streets of Jersey?
He doesn't have hands. We saw clips of him boxing in in a sequence last season. Looked
sick.gif
on the pads.

From what I saw and can extrapolate from as much talk as he did Mike aint want it. Dude jumped up and tried pushing a wall to hype himself up
laugh.gif
Walls don't hit back.

I figure Ron probably banged his head against the wall/closet door when he picked him up and dude got slightly disoriented. The reason I don't think Ron really threw the hands is cuz of the small closed in room they were in so he went straight to grappling. Try to pin him down before a few blows.
Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Surely if the fight was real then Ronnie would be kicked off the show? So damn fake.
laugh.gif
What? This is not Real World. Aint no rules about getting kicked off for fighting.

If this show is that heavily scripted, then I applaud these ppl for their acting abilities cuz it's apparently so subtle and yet so transparent.

I love how MTV shows the contradicting scenes to reveal characters as liars. I don't even remember the ep where Mike even said Ron said that.

From what I saw and can extrapolate from as much talk as he did Mike aint want it. Dude jumped up and tried pushing a wall to hype himself up
laugh.gif
Walls don't hit back.

I figure Ron probably banged his head against the wall/closet door when he picked him up and dude got slightly disoriented. The reason I don't think Ron really threw the hands is cuz of the small closed in room they were in so he went straight to grappling. Try to pin him down before a few blows.

Surely if the fight was real then Ronnie would be kicked off the show? So damn fake.
laugh.gif
What? This is not Real World. Aint no rules about getting kicked off for fighting.

If this show is that heavily scripted, then I applaud these ppl for their acting abilities cuz it's apparently so subtle and yet so transparent.

I love how MTV shows the contradicting scenes to reveal characters as liars. I don't even remember the ep where Mike even said Ron said that.

laugh.gif
It's not Bunim/Murry so they don't have to play by Real World rules. They can do whatever they want.

laugh.gif
It's not Bunim/Murry so they don't have to play by Real World rules. They can do whatever they want.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

That was the fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either

I mean.....

sick.gif
on the pads.
he aint fighting a boxer..

..wayy too scripted...ronnie didnt throw a punch.

That was the fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either

I mean.....

sick.gif
on the pads.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by daheadbanda

why is Ronnie obsessed with throwing matresses around when hes mad?
laugh.gif
Word.

cause son is mad tempurpedic

laugh.gif

- The Pauly/Deena conversation was so awkward to me. Its like he hypnotized her. Soon as Pauly screams
"no you changed" she's like "yeah I did change, I dont wanna be like this, help me" All she had so say
was that she brought the girl home.
-I was glad when Pauly brushed off the girl and she went and got her friend from Mike. Mike burned Pauly twice
in Miami not wanting to entertain the +1.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by daheadbanda

why is Ronnie obsessed with throwing matresses around when hes mad?
laugh.gif
Word.

cause son is mad tempurpedic

laugh.gif

- The Pauly/Deena conversation was so awkward to me. Its like he hypnotized her. Soon as Pauly screams
"no you changed" she's like "yeah I did change, I dont wanna be like this, help me" All she had so say
was that she brought the girl home.
-I was glad when Pauly brushed off the girl and she went and got her friend from Mike. Mike burned Pauly twice
in Miami not wanting to entertain the +1.

Mike made that comment on the first episode when Ron X Sam weren't even on talking terms, and claimed they'd never get back together. He wasn't throwing dude under the business....just keeping it 100.
Then sam wanna blackball dude trying to put him on the spot, WHILE DUDE IS WASTED....SLEEP... WAITING FOR HIS 100% DOWN JO TO FALL THRU. The last thing on his mind was sam X ron's relationship ******** getting brought into what he's got going on.
this
laugh.gif
 mike got hurt from the security guy not from ron rons non gully self

Mike made that comment on the first episode when Ron X Sam weren't even on talking terms, and claimed they'd never get back together. He wasn't throwing dude under the business....just keeping it 100.
Then sam wanna blackball dude trying to put him on the spot, WHILE DUDE IS WASTED....SLEEP... WAITING FOR HIS 100% DOWN JO TO FALL THRU. The last thing on his mind was sam X ron's relationship ******** getting brought into what he's got going on.
this
laugh.gif
 mike got hurt from the security guy not from ron rons non gully self

Originally Posted by Demps

That was the fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either

I mean.....

sick.gif
on the pads.

tumblr_lqgtvtjTBE1qj02oao1_250.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

That was the fight?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Either

I mean.....

sick.gif
on the pads.

tumblr_lqgtvtjTBE1qj02oao1_250.gif

why is vinny wearing 2 watches when he is talking about deena and the girl they both hooked up with?

why is vinny wearing 2 watches when he is talking about deena and the girl they both hooked up with?

Any of you guys think that in this last episode, they mixed and matched different days together just so they can script the show the way they want to? I dunno...seemed a little off, but who knows.....

As for the fight, I know Ronnie wasn't trying to hurt dude...if he punched him in the face, they could never inhabit that house together again...NEVER.  It's like when you fight someone that you don't really want to hurt, so you just rough em up a lil...show em who's balls are bigger

Any of you guys think that in this last episode, they mixed and matched different days together just so they can script the show the way they want to? I dunno...seemed a little off, but who knows.....

As for the fight, I know Ronnie wasn't trying to hurt dude...if he punched him in the face, they could never inhabit that house together again...NEVER.  It's like when you fight someone that you don't really want to hurt, so you just rough em up a lil...show em who's balls are bigger

I missed the show last night, so I just peeped it now. Did Ron really say, "gully"?  I haven't heard that word since the beginning of the millennium
laugh.gif
  . Beside's that, he really flexed on Mike.

30t6p3b.gif
 to all of you who think Ron would lose a fight to that dude CT from Road Rules.

Back
Top Bottom