had me rollin
IM THINKING OF REVIVING NIKEPARK

NAH IM JUST HIGH AND IN NEED OF SOME BEAST WARS

Can someone explain to me why people like Rose gold :x
sick.gif
to me it looks like shiny copper but N's are tweekin for it
[/center]

Quote:
Did any of yall go thru the whole thread ?

i went thourgh just about the whole thing today..used to come to it everyday..i stopped looking at like page 13
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

a chain (franco, yes) in a 22" to 26" on a guy might look like a choker homey, something females wear.... but the size I'm rockin is a 6mm or 8mm......

so if you figure my 40" franco is around $3,200, then you prolly looking at around $1,700 or so maybe a little less actually. it all really depends on the gold weight.

and please for the record, do not private message me for anything in regards to jewelry for under $1,500 we just ain't got anything under that.

OH AND Q, AKA DIPLOMAT, I GOT YOU, THOSE WERE SHIRTS THEY MADE FOR THE BET AWARDS, MINE IS A 3X TALL, BUT I'LL GET YOU WHATEVER I GOT LEFT IN THIS BOX AND SOME CD'S MAYBE.

DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
Dyrt clothing coming soon worldwide!
www.solerebelfoundation.com

yessir ben i want that clipse joint 2 if u can get another one hit me up

anyways ill post my jewels later...my white gold and yes CZs cuz thats all i can afford so no baller here

ive been thru the whole thread since the start...

YO K TOWN...I GOT A PROPOSITION 4 YOU...

Help me get into the industry and i'll spend a few hundred thousand a year wit u...
Cool?

lol i know im REALLY pathetic

some jeweler needs to mix things up a bit and throw some green or purple jade into their celeb+baller style pieces. i think it'd look pretty sick and real different.

Quote:
and please for the record, do not private message me for anything in regards to jewelry for under $1,500 we just ain't got anything under that.

:lol:
laugh.gif

Most these N's never had a stack but they the same N's tht be in the stores askin how much iish cost knowin damn well they dont got the money for it :smh:
nono.gif
. and i bet 90% of the people askin him 4 iish dont even live in driving distance of dukes store so why even bother jus go to a local jewler
[/center]

Quote:
Most these N's never had a stack but they the same N's tht be in the stores askin how much iish cost knowin damn well they dont got the money for it . and i bet 90% of the people askin him 4 iish dont even live in driving distance of dukes store so why even bother jus go to a local jewler

I hunt for deals I havnt pm'ed him though cause What I want will require me not to spend money like its water
IM THINKING OF REVIVING NIKEPARK

NAH IM JUST HIGH AND IN NEED OF SOME BEAST WARS

Quote:
i can guarantee you no one got banned off this one.

Quote:
ICEEE WHITE aint get banned duke just stopped posting i think

wanna put 50 stacks on it?? :wink:
wink.gif
laugh.gif
- notice how I corrected the spelling of the almighty's name in the second quote, :wink:
wink.gif

KTOWN been holing it down tho,(I particularly like the victoria secret X blackwallstreet collab) however can you explain the significance of the bears?but anyway....guess who's back??? :evil:
devil.gif
Imma' get this thread to 200 8)
glasses.gif

Nothing new...LOT more money...little more ICE....put a Franco on the Jesus...2 bracelets...bigger diamond chain :D
happy.gif

16gh34p.jpg

16gh669.jpg

PS...ALL SHOES ARE %1000 AUTHENTIC. GOOD DAY
[/center]
STILL IN THE HUNDREDS​

i got a invisible set grill that should be comin in today or tommorow for me an ill post pics of all my ice once the grill comes in

PS get ya money up lil ninjas
[/center]

^****sburgh,pa represtentative :smh:
nono.gif

PS this has to be the longest post ever...i need some more doritos...cooler ranch...yeeea :rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

i just smokeded a fiizzityyyfizzityfizzityfaaaaaaaaaattt blunt son. and guess what yo i just guzzled a tall can of mgd 8)
glasses.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
...im pretty buttered and im tryin to get them ninjas for they ice...i got em to stop movin but i cant grab the damn jewelry... >:
mad.gif

Ben good looks as usual....XL or XXL and I'm good.

laugh.gif
@ dudes not noticing ICEEE WHITEE when it's totally obvious, but yeah IW them bracelets are :wow:
eek.gif
my goodness I love those style of bracelets I remember seeing The Source from March with Cam on the cover and he's wearing the same style just bothhis are white gold/diamonds.

412 cam about to show cats :pimp:
pimp.gif

Im sorry but that THE REAL HUNDREDS first picture is on point

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

dude i went 2 high school with... hes got his own record label i think hes like 17 or 18.... dad has hella guap from marketing for playboy and other companies so dude has always been caked up nicely.. but u can peep his website if u want... www.sizzlerecords.com

760611951_l.jpg

16gh36s.jpg

Jada's ice is one of my Top 5 right here. Thats some real quality @#%$ the N' is rockin right there.
:smh:
nono.gif
@ what looks like a ROlex on his arm

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
ICee whitee :wow:
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WOW.

Columbo​
" Catching E-liars since 2000 "​

16gh669.jpg

=

dBathroomReading1.jpg

I thought of a way to get revenge. I thought my plan out long and hard. Finally the opp. presented itself. For your 25th bday, I spit in the alcohol I gave you and put my you know what on the part you drink from. happy 25th. lolol

Anyway, i finally got time to scan some of prices from my connect last year's catalog, you can expect to pay for usually lower prices, but buying jewelry is like buying a new or used car, when u in front of the jeweler, the price is always negotiable. And if you a sleek talker, you'll def. get it @ some good prices.

16i6xb4.jpg

1dwt = 155 grams (pay no mind to the Dwt listed there tho)

16i72vp.jpg

Loop earrings

16i73p2.jpg

16i756s.jpg

All ice is GH color and VS clarity or better.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
enjoy. Once i finally get this Ebay store set up, cool NTers get the -% . :pimp:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom