OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD - 56k

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
:waits for envy expo pics::

Where you at Ben! :b
tongue.gif

that dude jice really look like if you open up a box of massengil you see his face there just smiling.
Got a new ISS mentality lolzers.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
he means FAB gets robbed on a regular basis!!!
"WHEN YOU SEE THAT PALMED 40 I POP AND SLOW YOUR ROCK'N'ROLL LIKE BON JOVI"

Quote:
You must not know the stories behind fab. (Breevort PJs)

you saying he wont get robbed? i heard plenty of stories about fab, cane and especially Bleu but i seen it in person fam...i mean all that @#%$ kinda goes away when your in another @#%$ town-

there wasnt much they COULD do but these lil dudes did get at them and walked away with the big SF piece...i dont know what happened after that...

so basically if oyu want to come up easy on some nice jewels without a hassle just jack fabo when hes in your town.... lol :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
so basically if oyu want to come up easy on some nice jewels without a hassle just jack fabo when hes in your town.... lol

i wouldnt go THAT far...i mean this particular situation was kinda perfect for a jacker...big crowd, police etc so even if fab had a uzi he wasnt pulling it out in front of them boys..so one dude snatches, the rest stay and fight for a few....easy as that~ but like i said we dont know what happened afterwards...

who lil dudes are these and when did they walk away wit the SF chain? anyone got legit info or is it jus rumors?
i aint never hear bout that
[/center][/center][/center][/center]

^^i did hear about the street fam piece getting jacked though...it was a month or 2 back...im sure i read about it in this post somewhere...
[/center]

WOW, I guess I'm back

thanks management

The boy Jice is tommy Hil's son. I've met him like once or twice and freck a few times. Bottom line is Jice got juice through his pops money. I ain't mad at em, because they using it to promote smoething whether the music hot or not, what are you gonna do, how are you gonna tell another man how to spend his, or as I'm sure lpenty of niketaklers could relate to, his fathers money. They cool people through, they ride around in a maybach, go shopping, go to events, mingle with stars, and promote their music. Freck's promoted through a few stores I @#%$ with, I ain't got nothing bad to say about him as a person, I just haven;t listened to my copy promo mixtape yet

Quote:
who lil dudes are these and when did they walk away wit the SF chain? anyone got legit info or is it jus rumors?

aint rumors fam i was there and it happened literally in front of me...i coulda had the chain from the lil @#%$ that jacked it but i wasnt paying attention :smh:
nono.gif
by the time i saw him it was too late but he had the big yellow/white SF circle piece wrapped around his fist... i dont think fab was wearing it that night tho...he had on the OD RY piece...

fab and them came out fighting in the crowd...then went to the cars and put up the other chain...came back out tryna get in the club to find dude but the bouncers wasnt havin it so they fought the bouncers then we all got sprayed by the police with pellets/rubber bullets

memorial day weekend melos b-day party at opium...no ducktales here

i'm sorry though I gotta go back and address this. Ced Milz your jewelery math is bunz. I dunno if bleu's chain is real or not, but I know the BMF is cause my jeweler made it. You basically tried to compare apples to oranges comparing extremely high quality natural colored stones of a totally different color to what all the rappers buy, which are color treated diamonds. Its nice you suposedly tried to school yourself, but to a person who actually knows its real clear you don't know jack about the knowledge you drop. If the joint is real, which again I don't know, it probably cost about half to1/4th of that price and BMF definetly has that money

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

son ,guess u been readin this thread all along right? its an estimate i made, i tried to make it as accurate as possible, plus i just talked about the chain and stones on it only, not the pendant.
The pendant look legit, but the chain isn't .

some new pics

5.JPG

6.JPG

^ :pimp:
pimp.gif

42.JPG

902959039_l.jpg

i aint pay attention but Why this dude takin shots @ Just Blaze? :smh:
nono.gif
who is he?

Oh yea , :lol:
laugh.gif
*waitin for ktown to post pics

Quote:
The boy Jice is tommy Hil's son.

Explains everything. Nah but i think he was just playing with Just cuz doesnt he post up some exclusive stuff on Myspace all the time? its wateva

"Ya tell me to have faith,thats just a misconception of hope"
Council 4 Life/ Rich-Soil/ I-95 Ent
[/center]

O shiznit lol, JJ. Dude been MIA for months.

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

Back
Top Bottom