OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

your boy's down w/the Posh x Becks DVB Style project, eh? pretty cool.....never seen the stuff, but i'm curious to check it out when it hits Stateside......just read about it in my homegirl's InStyle Mag.....one of my favorite mags. oops! lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

Yeah I met dude a couple times but he just CASHED IN LIKE KRAAAAAAZY! They doing Shrek2 numbers now in the last year or so so I'm sure he's dumbing out wild crazy.... We all know that if you make chick's jeans that sell like clockwork you're gonna be outta here. He has that market SEWN for the next 2 years at least....Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf and onto the hood spots like Harlem USA etc..... Also CRIBS= A JOKE! LOL! You ain't said nothing truer Ben! (pardon all for the bastardization of the English language, lol)
SAME SWORD THEY KNIGHT YOU/ THEY GONE GOOD NIGHT YOU WIT/ THAT'S ONLY HALF IF THEY LIKE YOU/ THAT AIN'T EVEN A HALF WHAT THEY MIGHT DO/ DON'T BELIEVE ME? ASK MICHAEL!/ SEE MARTIN, SEE MALCOLM/ SEE BIGGIE, SEE PAC/ SEE SUCCESS IN IT'S OUTCOME/ SEE JESUS, SEE JUDAS
SEE CAESAR, SEE BRUTUS/ SEE SUCCESS IS LIKE SUICIDE/ SUICIDE IT'S A SUICIDE/ IF YOU SUCCEED PREPARE TO BE CRUCIFIED!/ MEDIA METTLES/ DUDES SUE YOU, YOU SETTLE/ EVERY CHANCE THEY GET THEY REMIND YOU YOU GHETTO/ SO IT'S TOUGH BEING BOBBY BROWN/ TO BE BOBBY THEN YOU GOTTA BE BOBBY NOW!!!!!!

TS piece with Cuban is so classic it ain't even a joke, Khaled's whole joint is perfect.
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

although I love to do the custom work for $25,000 and up,
we do it all.

I just showed another NTER mad love.
we got everything from small budget to huge.

but your boy is doin big things in Bean town. lol

BOSTON_TRE.jpg

BOSTON_TRE2.jpg
:wink:
wink.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
for 3 different girls? break it down for them, maybe they'll believe you, I don't! haha

yeh man Ididit. jesus.
I've seen dudes rent animals for "CRIBS" it's crazy.
and I can't wait til LRG goes public or sells. then it's stupid time.
my boy might wild out and get a gucci thong and a beeper attached to the side while wearing that and some snakeskin glasses in a mall with no shirt on. but Michael pulled some hater moves a few years ago, because his ex girlfriend and me have been best friends for the past 8 years and nothing has ever gone down, but once my wife did a few of his runway shows, dude trys to tell my wife that I be messing with her. cmon mang. smh

don't ever let me get more then 10 mill.
because like I said before, there's nothing you can do with 75 to 100 million in the bank that you can't do with 20 million. real talk, I've gone thru this with my accountant many times.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

Quote:
LRG did numbers in the low 9 figure range just last year
My mom always said dress to impress everyday because you never know who you'll meet once you step out yor front door. It could be your future wife, boss, or best friend. So until I have a wife, a boss, and a best friend, I'll always impress you because who knows who you could be...

i'll measure the beaded chain we got 2moro.
when it comes to different links, they are totally different.
a 6mm cuban might look bigger then a 6mm franco, but it prolly won't weigh the same.

I have a beaded chain, the same size of ye's. I'll see, but it could be 3mm maybe less.

destination kiccs, I doubt R&Republic is doin LRG numbers. they don't have as 1/2 the accounts and LRG don't even spread themselves out like that, they turn down accounts all the time like NIKE.

tre must be a part time pimp or something. lol

laugh.gif
Yea maybe VH1 was BS'in , cuz im really knowledgeable when it comes to cars, vehicles, boats and etc.., they OD when it comes to prices.
but one of the Lambos he was showing off was indeed a LP640 Lambo .

But 1 thing, he said the LP640 cost him $800,000 and there was only 1 in the country. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:
And he also said he had sex in the Noble M12 3 times. I was like :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
two midgets couldnt even have sex in the tight a** Noble. :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Destination Kicks, you can go public even if you are in debt let alone what LRG is doing, all depends on what their goals are I guess.

Good to see all is well BB

lol
eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk
what up Eric aka EWAYZ from the dead! whts good?

Quote:
Would you mind breaking that down just a liiiil' bit? I think I have some sort of an understanding of this... buuut I'm not absolutely sure.

the point I was trying to make and any smart business manager would tell you is that once you reach that realm of wealth, anything beyond that is extravagant nonsense spending. I mean a few hundred million is totally different.
but if you're credit is straight obviously and you got 20 mill liquid, you can pretty much do whatever you want that someone with double or 4x that could do.
btw, I just missed this.

and smh @ $800,000
when you can get one for under $400k all day
there has been some at exotic shops here that were used with low miles that sold for $275,000
1 in the world? daayum.
that's why platinum motorsports has done up over a dozen of them.
lol

Quote:
destination kiccs, I doubt R&Republic is doin LRG numbers. they don't have as 1/2 the accounts and LRG don't even spread themselves out like that, they turn down accounts all the time like NIKE.
laugh.gif
with (majority), its on the level or maybe even with 7 for all mankind.
Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom retails R&R, unlike LRG.

LRG is in hip hop publication magazines while R&R is in GQ, FHM etc...
Victoria Beckam in an ads > Just Blaze, Roots, DJ Drama, Raekwon, Talib Kweli ....

with all due respect, I study the numbers fam.
I'm not saying this because I hate bringing in my family into this.
but my sister is literally not one of the biggest, she is the biggest stylists on earth and currently the highest paid stylists with tom cruise, keanu reeves, brad pitt all on her list on contract for a while now. you will not see a magazine spread or any cover that Tom Cruise is on or her clients without her name on it. She styled him for the wedding, etc. styled John Kerry for the election, she deals with mainly mens fashion, but knows a lot about it accross the board. with that being said, she's been in fashion much longer then Jonas has, before that she was the editor of a magazine called DETOUR which was huge for a while.... before that, my mother was in the garment business for 25 + years manufacturing stuff from Guess Jeans to Cherokee, we have relatives who own the distribution to True Religion and Luccy jeans. so I got family who knows fashion and when you read the trades, etc. LRG for being so small is doin major things. I couldn't believe it myself. I know what R&R is doin and they ain't break 100 mill worldwide last year, NO WAY. and Id say last year was their biggest year since they've only been around for 5 years or so.

trust me fam, I know the numbers. I study them because I wanted in on this fashion business when Jonas was starting LRG and my boys were starting other lines. I knew Michael when we lived in the same apt. building together.
True Religion is doin bigger numbers then him.
7 is on a WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL FAM.

when rocawear did like 300 mill, fam they outdid gucci, polo, dkny, etc etc. ain't no rocawear ads in Vogue mag.
so it don't matter whether it's hip hop based or not, R&R ONLY MAKE JEANS HOMEY, THAT'S IT. when I read your post, I was like HUH? Michael? lol, you gotta be joking, I had to make 2 calls to verify all that. y'all just don't realize how big Sean John and Phat Farm and now LRG really was. I think LRG being so large and not having plateau'd yet, means they can surpass Rocawear.
and Jay, Biggs and Dame had investors, LRG is self owned by 3 heads. they chillin like a muggggg.

the reason why I think he coulda leased or bought ALL them whips he has now is because he is runnin the company dry or lean. LRG has put their money bacc into the company which is smart, but Joney and Rob have their splurges.

LRG does full service clothing bro.
they're only missing socs and underwear.

seven only did jeans until they started to expand, but they been around longer and hit it huge in like 2000 and still are big.
R&R blew up like 2 years ago fam. even with the Victoria B on his side, he ain't cakin bigger then LRG, trust me fam. and my sister been hangin real tough with Vic B lately and signed on to help out Katie with her style...... my sister has outifitted many A-Listers down bigtime red carpet events.

just cuz you in neiman marcus and all the higher end dept. stores don't mean you outdoin a lesser priced brand that's doin 40x the volume you doin and they ain't even at their potential or apex yet.

didn't read all of that yet, but after other dude posted, i was gonna say......

DUN, DUN, DUN, DUN........don't poke the sleeping bear!

you can't win w/dudes that got LAST WORD SYNDROME, esp ones that don't just talk outa their a$#. ("i'm not just the president, i'm also a member") ..........now where the hell is Dirty when you need him. he's like the czar. lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

Quote:
and Jay, Biggs and Dame had investors, LRG is self owned by 3 heads. they chillin like a muggggg.

Explains why Jonas is buying chains like average NT'ers buy shoes.

Niketalk OG. Been here since 2001. The kid formerly known as holiday.

okay, i read it. some of this $#!& is starting to make a whole lot more sense now. i knew you wasn't just getting by all these years simply due to your "charm," BB lol j/k

yo ktown how much would a 14k white gold rosary run me? i wanna nice cross with it nuttin to fancy tho

Team DC/MD/VA​

REPPIN 757 BAD NEWZ VA
O.G. Member # DEUCE DEUCE​

Back
Top Bottom