OFFICIAL JEWELRY THREAD VOL. 4 (56k pop off)

NINJAHOOD I got you fam let me knw whats up on those shirts and i might cop some, ima rock this stuff hard around the D.
BEN BALLER what brand shades were those in the first pic of you wearing the Cali piece.
when you pull up through drive-thru tell her...."if you were a sandwich, you'de be McGorgeous!"- kalan415

NINJAHOOD.
can you make me a sandwich?

:b
tongue.gif
TEAM I MADE MY OWN TEAM
because nobody else accepted me >=|​

LuckyLuchiano,

Black Market is based in Atlanta. Its already in a few retailers around the city...

Mr. T
creme de la creme...
top shelf...
Prestigious Atlanta

jay z's party at tao so far has destroyed everyone's partys.....
diddy along with usher, robin thike, busta, yung joc, tmac, etc killed jet on friday nite....

but k-town anialated every single rapper/hoodstar or celeb ice wise. lol
I had Fab shaking his head. allen iverson is on board now with icee fresh, so are many other cats. KD, some of your clients was amazed at the piece.
but yeh, all out, from magic show to all star events, cats didn't know what to say to the kid.

it was cool meeting a lot of y'all but damn, I literally was asked to take over 1,000 pictures total this week from 98% of people I've never seen before.
the town was nuts, crazier then I've ever seen in my life.

I took very few pics with my own camera, I had security worrying about me alot, but I do have a few, i'll post up in a min.
DJ Homicide, DJ AM, DJ Ben Baller = A M C
www.myspace.com/iceefreshjewels
www.solerebelfoundation.com

hook it up w/Kobe+Vanessa.....

send some jailbait over to his room + get him back in the doghouse

= mo money mo money!! lol
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
F$: AJ V Retro blk/silv Sz10 (2pr) $170 p/u in The Bay (LOTSA other DS 9.5-10 Nikes/J's too)

someone should make a new jewels post because this is getting long
"cuz if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck
it just means that a million people are stupid as fk"-immortal technique

Quote:
^ "I want to have sex with Janet" - Jay-Z
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
AYE! I'M HUMAN CRACK!
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Blake, Camby, Diawara, Evans, Iverson, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Smith​

Steve Stoute's head is HUGE,like martin after he gotten beat down by Tommie Herns(sp).
BRAND NEW "POLO" JEANS 4SALE....INTERRESTED? EMAIL ME

Back
Top Bottom