*Official Jordan 2017 Thread*

Yea, yea........ I know we arent even halfway through 2016 yet. Info is rolling in so I figured i'd make a thread to keep it all in until we have enough to make individual threads for the releases.

First bit of info is technically 2016. The New Years Eve VI will be all black with hits of white. The leather will also be premium.

A lot of other VI's releasing through the year including a Hare cw and a Black based Hornets cw.

I'll have some more info throughout the week on other models.

Can't wait for more 13s. i need a fresh pair of Flints with 3M, Bred with 3M, and Playoffs. Excited to see what knew color ways they release.

View media item 2026154
Just going to add this to the thread, so down the line we can easily remember where the info came from. Also think it'd be a good idea to do the same for other info we hear about.

Obviously, but when you say that a shoe's going to come out or has been rumored to come out it doesn't take much to provide a link as to where you heard the info :D

Obviously, but when you say that a shoe's going to come out or has been rumored to come out it doesn't take much to provide a link as to where you heard the info
happy.gif
Yeah sources are key.

Obviously, but when you say that a shoe's going to come out or has been rumored to come out it doesn't take much to provide a link as to where you heard the info :D

No I get what you're saying, and that's true. If my info came from those tweets I would have added them to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom