Official Jordan Brand Forum Wallpaper Thread

i just made this now using the 'poster' for the t23 tournament
b3x4ed.jpg

just made this for space jams. completely original with the exception of the drawing of the shoes. i used the same idea as my last post

Originally Posted by airberg

something i made up today using the Jumpman23 history images.  pm if you want a large version.  i have 1440x900 and 1920x1200 widescreen versions.

d6c360554afafae5bca3ce068646b46d06c9375b.png
Got proof you made it and didn't take it?

Originally Posted by bundy9

Originally Posted by airberg

something i made up today using the Jumpman23 history images.  pm if you want a large version.  i have 1440x900 and 1920x1200 widescreen versions.

d6c360554afafae5bca3ce068646b46d06c9375b.png
This is
pimp.gif
!

Now an update needed for the 2011s!
Took a minute but here
all by me

Originally Posted by Dukes 1800

just made this for space jams. completely original with the exception of the drawing of the shoes. i used the same idea as my last post

great job sir!

I ran into a video based off of my "We Have Already Witnessed" wallpapers. Seems the catch phrase caught on for a little bit before. I see freaking shirts being sold on ebay for $20! That is not me who is selling those shirts. I said I would make shirts as well, but never got a chance to do it.

Just remember, the "We Have Already Witnessed" concept was created by a niketalk member (me!). Wallpapers could be found on page 4.

^^ Shame on you
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's called winning a championship on fathers day 2 years after his dad died.
Also caps off one of the greatest comebacks by a pro athlete of any sport. 72-10 and a championship.

But it was 1996 and you're prob not old enough to understand.

Oh look, you're older than me and you had to point that out. First time ever on NT!

Anyway, you take the pic out of context and its hysterical, ol head.

Back
Top Bottom