OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

I got a speeding ticket for $90 the other day so I can only cop the Dub-Zero's this month ... no Ice Blues for me ... Can't wait for the red/grey joints tho

Creep up on ya lady / she'll speak to me like "Baby, wait a minute, what are those?" / "Awe man I ain't seen them sneakers since the 80's" - J.R. Writer

To the people that's getting them early in nyc do you mind sharing the locations?Please leave me a message in my ezinbox with any info.

I just made my call and I am gettin 2 pair for $205 :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
no waiting line - Priceless

Quote:
Copped my two pairs today - suckas!
plenty of people had em way before you did. besides, its not a competition to see who can get em quicker. |I
tired.gif

"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

bjamez20, just playin.....just excited to have my pairs, thats all. I had to hit up my 'secret spot' before I left for vacation tomorrow. I know some fools had these back a few months ago when they were supp to drop.

I saw the clothing - sick stuff....but $35 retail for a T-shirt? What are we at - a concert!? :rofl:
roll.gif

F L I N T g r e y

hey flintgrey, where in cali are you at? is there gonna be a line there? i cant stand in line cuz im stuck in a knee brace :\
ohwell.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
. get at me in my inbox if you get a chance
"What did Kobe actually do wrong? To any of you? Personaly? To make you feel the way you do about him? To him the way you do now?" - Scoop Jackson

Get the limited edition black and purple Laker Huarache 2K5's here in a size 10.5!!

1. I can sleep-in Saturday mornin

2. Don't have to waste gas

3. Won't have to depend on if I were able to get a pair or not

^^^
ill pictures

FLINTGREY I'm in Cali (LA area) and would appreciate it like a mug if u help me with that spot. U can inbox me or email me at jordanfanatic23@yahoo.com or tonysansaloni@tmail.com please help me!!!!
My mama say "tuck ya chain son they'll take it"
I hit her with one of them stale faces..like
I'll be damned mama they know who I am mama
I'm still ya little boy but to them I'm the man mama
-Weezy

Honestly...

How many stores in Maryland are getting them? Any additional ones other than the stores that got the Altitudes?
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom