OFFICIAL: Jordan Ice Blue X Retro Post

Loving the pics. Here's one of mine.

42_3.JPG

Auction Pics

I just came home from getting mine. I left my house at 11:30. no lines or nothing. so much for all those people who left their house from like 3 in the morning :lol:
laugh.gif

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person

Woke up at 9am drove to the local hole in the wall shop and all gone. Went to the next mom n pop place and picked up the last 2 pairs 9.5. I am really a size 9, but oh well close enough. Pretty sweet indeed. :wow:
eek.gif

Anyone wanna trade?
Looking for Jordan vi or ix low size 9!
FT/FS: NYC Penny's, AJ XIII low blk/wht/red, AJ XX Stealths-ALL size 9
email me at cpa_boy@hotmail.com

woke up at 5am to go to fox hills shekh and copped sz 10 at 6...they wuz talkin bout one pair only...so i went back to sleep, got up at 9:15am, drove to millenium over on slauson and western, and copped another size 10 at 9:30 am... holla
Rockin J'z since 1988...holla!!....."i dont smoke, but on da court..dey call me HOW HIGH"

Wanted: DS laney V's sz. 10-10.5

Getting ready to open the doors about 25-30 people in line not to bad, we have alot of pairs.....so it should be pretty peacefull!! *crosses fingers*

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>ste160@gmail.com[/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
I worked at Nike Town, but wasn't down for selling Souls.
\n​
\n

DL88, Bnowbles, Kritic, LOVEtheXIV, New Jersey, well represented

1118512438_newpics_029.jpg

For sale: ALL DS olympic 7 sz 12, LASER 4 sz 13, White Maize XIII sz 12, Wheat 13 sz 13
I need the black jordan 23 NON-pinstripped jersey. sz 48, 50, or 52 nike swingman or authentic. Hit me up if you have it

Quote:
What a Joke these weren't ''limited'' my friend told me me he spotted these everywhere and btw i can walk slowly to my store about 7 minutes away and still be able to get ANY size i want.So Much for the Hype

so then can you walk over and cop a sz 15 and hook me up?

Left crib @ 4 am. Took the wrong fork in the highway and ended up losing one hour of time >:
mad.gif
|I
tired.gif
. Waited in my first line ever :\
ohwell.gif
...probably for about 1 hr. Got Size 10 :wink:
wink.gif
. Went to 2nd spot and copped 2 pairs Size 9.5 with ease :D
happy.gif
. Went by the ave looking for the last pair or two...no luck (unless I wanted to get raped for $190) :lol:
laugh.gif
. Copped a pair of wht/navy LBJ II's for $67 from Modell's instead. Got back home @ 12 pm.

5vx4kz

I wanted 4 or 5 pairs total today but only came away with 3 :\
ohwell.gif
. Oh well, pretty successful nonetheless.

Indiglo XIV Sz 6Y, XIX SE Sz 9.5, NYK Penny Sz 9.5 F/S!! (Ice Blue X Sz 10 going up soon)
"When am I gonna come to my good senses?
Probably the day Bush comes to my defenses."

Quote:
how much will you pay for it?

smh

suite 160 update, release went good still have close to a size run left :D
happy.gif
..................might do a famous ste160 NT hook up tomorrow.........keep your eyes open

-peace

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>ste160@gmail.com[/td][td]AIM: bga7x[/td][/tr][/table]​
I worked at Nike Town, but wasn't down for selling Souls.
\n​
\n

^^ hit me up...I have 2 pairs of sizes 8 i'm willing to let go.
FOR SALE: All DS and SZ 10.5 Altitudes, Flints 13s, 18s mid wht/red, Patent 1s retro wht/blk/red, Wheats 13s (sz 11)...Nike Baller Bands Lot of 8. (in stock now) many sets to choose from.Great Price, email me for info.

Email: jayclum06@yahoo.com

ill share my story when i come back home i have to go to circuit city and get t2 for my psp since its on sale and im a return my white maize low 13's size 9 since i my credit card bill is off the chain after today and previous spendings... but ya ill be back to explain my story n show pics ... brb right quick

i'm just glad they didn't retro my powders. i don't like this new color at all.
Stop frontin, you was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

So when is the best time to gt hese up on ebay?
Reppin 916 but not the Queens
SUNS 2004-2005 NBA CHAMPS!!!!
AMARE = MVP
FOR SALE/TRADE
SIZE 11 DS WHITE/MAIZE SIZE 11 DS HUARACHE 2K4 LASER
ANY SIZE ICE BLUE X.BLAWRENC@CALPOLY.EDU

Heads Up for all the ATL heads, Focus in 5 Ponits still has mad pairs.
-Im like GOD, kause you cant touch me or see me, but you know that Im there, and you know that yall need me.

[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom