OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thx, I really appreciate it. Good looking out. That's how nt should be :smokin
That's how it used to be. I still do this when I can. My dude, Nter raadius, missed out on the Grape 5s. An Nter posted a link to FootAction that a 9.5 was up, I happen to see it seconds after the post was made and was able to add to cart. Gave the dude a call and asked if he wanted still. I checked out ASAP and will give him the pair upon arrival. It feels equally good, if not better to give than receive IMO.

I got a pair of DS indiglo xiv for free back in 03, for helping a guy FIND the CG xi.

Yeah. Nt just aint the same.

Granted he was a baller and his pops was an OG owner of a few mcdonalds franchises

I'm just messing around, everybody so salty this morning..can't a dude just play around
Jw cuz i was gonna say that confirmation means nothin til its shipped
Shipped 
smokin.gif

Finally was able to try on my pair, everyone's feet is different but I sized down .5 on these and they fit really great. 

I only help dudes out that have helped me out, but this is good to see. :smokin
The helping hand's gotta start somewhere, my man. I don't have pulls in the industry, but if I can cop something at retail for one of my friends who's been looking, it's a done deal.

I got a pair of DS indiglo xiv for free back in 03, for helping a guy FIND the CG xi.

Granted he was a baller and his pops was an OG owner of a few mcdonalds franchises
You don't have to be a baller to give away $200 shoes, man. A typical guy would spend that much on alcohol going out on a Saturday night in a couple of outings easily.

When I was unloading my collection in the mid to late 2000s, I gave away my DS 3s, 4s, and 5s to a kid who wanted them, but couldn't afford them. His eyes lit up, and wore those things to death. The feeling was 100 times better than buying the sneakers in the first place.

The helping hand's gotta start somewhere, my man. I don't have pulls in the industry, but if I can cop something at retail for one of my friends who's been looking, it's a done deal.
You don't have to be a baller to give away $200 shoes, man. A typical guy would spend that much on alcohol going out on a Saturday night in a couple of outings easily.

When I was unloading my collection in the mid to late 2000s, I gave away my DS 3s, 4s, and 5s to a kid who wanted them, but couldn't afford them. His eyes lit up, and wore those things to death. The feeling was 100 times better than buying the sneakers in the first place.

Oh for sure.

But i mean his dad was like an OG don dadda in the mcd business. Knew og ray kroc and all. One of first franchises.

But that dude was ballin. I was in high school then.

He lived in pitt.

Brgrboy30.

Found him on ebay a year ago and thanked him again.

He remembered.

Overall good release. Quality on these are great. There were some paris with glue stains and the usual, but I havent heard many complaints.

free kicks? damn thats awesome

wish i was rich as hell to do that for NTers.

maybe one of these days :smh:

Picked mine up this morning from nike, wasn't really pleased with them. Just wished the red was a little more darker. So I posted up on CL and a guy traded me his DS pair of black grape 5s. So now im doubled up on my black grapes. But congrats on everyone who got a pair.
That's what I was trying to do but got caught up at work and missed out... Still looking for a 11.5-12

nah i ran into a rare occasion of no email, i called them, turned out my order went through fully. and was shipped same time everyone else's was
I ordered 2 pairs of Fire Red from FNL I called my CC right after to give them a heads up so that they dont put a hold on my card

Ended up camping with one of my bros at the KCMO House of Hoops on the Plaza. Was a decent time, met some cool people but damn am I getting too old for this, lol.

Was able to get and 11.5 in the IVs and a pair of the Shadows in my size as well. Also ordered another paid online from UI. Overall success I would have to say.

"my boys" can also mean my family :lol:

who remember the days of whole families out there getting pairs to resell? smh lol dudes aint have no shame
I hated seeing this most at the bin releases at NTSF. I remember the first time I seem a whole family I was like, f that I'm bringing all kinda people next time lol

I hated seeing this most at the bin releases at NTSF. I remember the first time I seem a whole family I was like, f that I'm bringing all kinda people next time lol

Now I see folks bring the entire family just for raffles! lol. Grandma and 4 yr old sister were entering :smh:

Back
Top Bottom