OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha i agree it is nice to see people in the same situation .. everytime i get a new pair i just get this look like another pair ..

Im good at gettin em in the house its just when i put them on i get asked ... "when did you get those" and my reply was always oh i had these for a while, but that excuse only lasted for 3 pairs .. i finally just gave up sneaking em in. She said from now on just tell me when you buy a new pair.

Just gonna have to buy something shes been practically hinting at 

Lol.....my wifey is still getting over the fact that I bought two pairs of Shadows. All day Saturday and Sunday she kept saying "Now tell me why did you buy two pairs again?"

Lol.....my wifey is still getting over the fact that I bought two pairs of Shadows. All day Saturday and Sunday she kept saying "Now tell me why did you buy two pairs again?"
So nice to see us all coming together to share these experiences

My pair of 83/30 pegasus' came today and I got asked .. now how many pairs of shoes have you bought this month already

I held up 1 ... then 2 ... she said yeah ... i walked away and mumbled 3 ... but its actually 4 
laugh.gif

Pegasus Shadows 2 of these 4s

Picked up my pair from my local HoH. Was surprised they honored my $20 off coupon. Best cop of the year just based on not having to pay full price. $152 after taxes. #winning

Last edited:

No comments come from her when I walk in with a coach diaper bag. Like I said earlier just when I'm getting fed up with the shoe game she cops me another pair or gives me the loot ahea of time. The oh I had these line only worked once or twice with my wife. When jb drops 3-4 kicks a month it kills the svings account.

So nice to see us all coming together to share these experiences

My pair of 83/30 pegasus' came today and I got asked .. now how many pairs of shoes have you bought this month already

I held up 1 ... then 2 ... she said yeah ... i walked away and mumbled 3 ... but its actually 4 
laugh.gif

Pegasus Shadows 2 of these 4s

Lol! Yeah I agree it nice to see us all come together to share these experiences.

I would never wear these to hoop in...

Try some Kobe 8s or KDVI if you want a real light weight performance based shoe.

You're welcome in Kobe voice!!!

No comments come from her when I walk in with a coach diaper bag. Like I said earlier just when I'm getting fed up with the shoe game she cops me another pair or gives me the loot ahea of time. The oh I had these line only worked once or twice with my wife. When jb drops 3-4 kicks a month it kills the svings account.

Right... Never goes both ways I drop more in her purses then my shoes but no complaints about her gettin another coach bag

Just checked my order status on my FNL order as see they will be In tomrrow. I'm surprised. I usually get all my kicks ordered over the weekend on Wednesday, I'll take a day early.

Damnit Champs wheres my confirmation.

I think im gettin cancelled ... Saturday i made the order and used my info already in their system well i forgot i used my CC from back home in GA so the billing address is different from where I live now. Immediately after I ordered I called CS and talked to a lady and she said she changed that info for me and if there was anything additional they needed they would call. Well seeing as how I still got no confirmation its not looking good. Looked at the order on the website and it says its waiting approval
Champs customer service made the call today .. got clarification on my mess up .. ship tomorrow 

I think we should have a excuse thread for wives
My excuse this week is I sold my joker III for these or I had these! when I got the Bred IV duh :smokin

I think we should have a excuse thread for wives
My excuse this week is I sold my joker III for these or I had these! when I got the Bred IV duh
smokin.gif
I was thinking about that earlier .. I know there is plenty more alike out there with the same issue haha

Back
Top Bottom