OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FYI - toddler and youth sizes are on sale on NDC... I think $10 off each.

Fast right?

Last edited:
Just received my pair and I agree, these look sick in person! Glad I didn't decide to pass after missing out on RD.

I just picked up my pair yesterday. I was so happy to pick up for retail after the rd. dope shoe does look really nice in person

Saw like 40 people at the mall wearing these. 

I think I'll hold onto my pair to wear later down the road like I do with most my kicks. 

Copped a nice black shirt to match with these...middle finger in red

, pay me...one of my fav kicks this yr

Luckily this was a pretty easy cop for me since my bro was able to grab a guaranteed ticket for my size while I was at work. I'm real glad I didn't pass on these cause this are a quality retro IMO. No glue stains or pre creasing or anything. Overall a top contender for one of the better jays of this year no doubt. Even tho it's killing me to have them sitting in my closet I still have my pair DS cause I wanna wait a couple months for when everyone and there mother isn't rocking these haha. 

Late...but kinda cool in a way that they released these somewhat around the time of the running of the bulls took place...

When you guys replace your insoles with the spenco ones do you take out the factory insoles? Cus you legit have to rip them out, and that sucks.

^^ Yes you are supposed to take the factory insoles out. I doubt you'd even be able to put your foot in the shoe if you did not take the insole out. If so, it would fit extremely tight.

I read on a thread that you put them in over top if the existing insole. That's the only reason I'm asking, I mean common sense says remove the factory insole...

I wonder if they really even make a difference.

My bred 4's are thrashed are 10 wears.

When you guys replace your insoles with the spenco ones do you take out the factory insoles? Cus you legit have to rip them out, and that sucks.
I rip em out. And by far the insoles from the Toros were glued down the most. I ended up taking a chunk out of the center of one.
laugh.gif
But i don't care, I won't be using them anyhow.

Yes I do. Save them for later in case I need to sell the shoe.

It does not suck btw unless the insoles are glued down :lol:

Last edited:
I read on a thread that you put them in over top if the existing insole. That's the only reason I'm asking, I mean common sense says remove the factory insole...

I wonder if they really even make a difference.

My bred 4's are thrashed are 10 wears.
My left shoe of black cement 4s is completely fine with no chipping or cracking, but the right shoe is cracked already.

Considering repainting them sometimes soon

Exactly what I do...I haven't worn these, black grapes or 11 lows
Dont think ive ever seen anyone here where i live have on the same kicks as i do that day. I have seen a couple times others have on a pair i have but as far as the same shoe same day .. NEVER ... one of the FEW perks of living up here :smile:

Haha , seriously laughed when I read this.
Come on people don't you watch basketball.
Na it has nothing to do with watching .. I dont think they got that name until as of late ... most were referring to them as black cement. but the playoff name has been deemed to any shoe MJ wore in the playoffs now. Personally only one i call playoffs are the 13s. 11s are blk/red occasionally have called em breds, same goes for those 4s. I never heard anyone that ive been around that into shoes say black cement until i joined NT so to hear playoff 4s i wasnt sure about that one either.

I got mine toros in Paris after I ran with the bulls the week before, would have been cool to get them before I went to Pamplona. The shoes were released the day before the end of San Fermin

Back
Top Bottom