OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I went when they opened at 10 AM , but they had them all in the back so you told them what size you needed.
Called Jeffersonville and they said they're sold out.  Chick told me to try Rookwood and gave me their number.  Called them and they're sold out too.  Tried 
eyes.gif

someone said a way to check if a pair of toros are legit is that if there is a number hidden inside the shoe.  its not the one with the production dates on it, does anyone know where this other number is hidden? 

someone said a way to check if a pair of toros are legit is that if there is a number hidden inside the shoe.  its not the one with the production dates on it, does anyone know where this other number is hidden? 
On some of the previous release IVs it said the year spelled out on the side of the tongue... These didn't have that.

What is the best way to clean the numbuck on these. I got a mark on the toe and need help cleaning it off.

Be careful with that. As they get older, the Nubuck will chip after coming in contact with water and drying. It will get brittle and pieces will chop off.

Wear em... Just know what you're getting into before wearing em. Whenever I chose what on wearing for the day, I always take into account the weather, what I'm going to be doing etc....

Still contemplating t owear my pair....smh ..if these turn ugly after 5 wears i might re-consider sending them away lol...Anyone with photos after multiple wears?
I still haven't worn mine either.

Honestly, it was a last second impulse buy and I'm not even sure I want these anymore.

If I don't wear them by the end of summer, I'm selling them for sure.

I still haven't worn mine either.
Honestly, it was a last second impulse buy and I'm not even sure I want these anymore.
If I don't wear them by the end of summer, I'm selling them for sure.

I really like mine a lot though...just worried on the easy - dirty material ... :smh:

Still , Its a keeper for now , one of the few non og colorways i love.

Last edited:
I think dudes will regret selling. I had a pair that wasn't my size, and I instantly wanted a pair in my size. And I don't buy Js anymore. One of the best non OG colorways to release. They easily coulda been an Og colorway, and if they were they'd be highly sought after these days.

i love these shoe. been wearing mine like crazy and they haven't crease yet. the white sole is a little dirty now cause people like to kick me when they walk. the red nubuck is still fabulous. only thing is you can't do is jason markk it or else it'll fade. if people look at my pair they won't believe it's been worn but it's been really worn and no creases. unlike the bred 4s, one day, and it'll creases like crazy.

Last edited:
So is there anything you guys recommend? It's not a big mark. I am normally very careful when I wear my Js, I just accidentally hit my shoe when taking out my son's jogging stroller. Just happened this weekend. I've avoided cleaning it because I don't want to screw it up. Any recommendation is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom