OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe it's just me but I don't understand why people have such a hard time getting shoes? I got my first ever retro Jordan last week (playoff 8's) and I showed up at 7 AM and was first in line. I waited till 8 walked in, got my big *** size 14 and was out the store. Easy as ever.
lol you said ... "i got my FIRST retro jordan" 

that was easy because the playoff 8s were easy to obtain. damn near every footlocker in the US had them i believe. theres still pairs available on some sites (not retailers) so yes thats why you had no problem. There is a difference when the demand exceeds the supply. Since you're new you'll just have to find out the hard way when you try to cop a pair on RD with great hype .
this was the line at my ftl saturday 10 min to the mall opened

Last edited:
Maybe it's just me but I don't understand why people have such a hard time getting shoes? I got my first ever retro Jordan last week (playoff 8's) and I showed up at 7 AM and was first in line. I waited till 8 walked in, got my big *** size 14 and was out the store. Easy as ever.
Being it's your first jordan retro pick up ever. You chose an easy one to be honest, don't expect every release to be like this. These really werent sought after, a lot of stores carried them as this was also a big general release. It wasn't just easy for you, but it was easy for a lot of people including me. But It varies from shoe to shoe. For example, black grapes that were released not too long ago was pretty hectic to get around my way, if you weren't out there very early waiting, u weren't gettin them. Then these playoff 8s were the total opposite. 

Being it's your first jordan retro pick up ever. You chose an easy one to be honest, don't expect every release to be like this. These really werent sought after, a lot of stores carried them as this was also a big general release. It wasn't just easy for you, but it was easy for a lot of people including me. But It varies from shoe to shoe. For example, black grapes that were released not too long ago was pretty hectic to get around my way, if you weren't out there very early waiting, u weren't gettin them. Then these playoff 8s were the total opposite. 
Yeah I was kind of confused because it was fairly easy. But I know some releases won't be this easy. Do you think it's easier to cop online?

I rarely double up, but I will on these. The year of the 4's passed already so who knows when they'll retro these again

Speaking of that, nike should've retroed the raging bulls this year

It's a dope looking color way on the 4's. I can't see an all red shoe other than these and the 5's.

Unless you absolutely have to, please don't pre-order these for those crazy prices. :smh:

Spo
Spoken like a true hypebeast
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Those weren't hard at all to cop, and I have the worst luck with releases...

I think the jordan 1's will be harder to cop since the 1's will be a quick strike, but I could be mistaken

I'm a sucker for all red kicks. I'm really trying to double up on these and keep both pairs on ice for a while. 

I rarely double up, but I will on these. The year of the 4's passed already so who knows when they'll retro these again

Speaking of that, nike should've retroed the raging bulls this year
Yea i have my fingers cross for the raging bulls too. The ones i have are beat

i dare you to show up to your mall at 7am when they release the Toro's! Bet you wont 1st in line then..

Did I hear these are a GR comparable to the fire red V's that dropped recently?

if so, these will be super easy for people to get.

Back
Top Bottom