OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my pair today after a debacle of a release by Nike Korea...1400 pairs released throughout the country on a weekday meaning most people were on a scavenger hunt throughout all the stores seeing who got what. Ended up getting my size so I'm satisfied.

View media item 490041

wow is it really getting harder out there? I don't really know much out there but I've been to Wowsan last summer, cool to know jordans are appreciated there :D

Just got back from Undefeated SF and there were only 6 slots for each size and all sz9.5 were filled. I signed up for a sz9 in hopes for a trade or something.

These aren't off sized like the Jordan 3's are they? I had the white cements from the early 2000s and they were like a half size big. Trying to do some wishful thinking.

Also this is from the Premiere store:

7-3-13Jordan4BlogPost1.jpg
I was there earlier n gotvthe last spot for size 11. They prob only got one, two MAX of each size I'm betting. Who knoes tho.

wow is it really getting harder out there? I don't really know much out there but I've been to Wowsan last summer, cool to know jordans are appreciated there :D

But from the Korean forums the feeling is that this, of all shoes, is the one changing the shoe game here, sort of how many view the 2011 Concords release.

http://houston.craigslist.org/clo/3925279862.html

Dude really trying to trade tickets for these for ds or vnds pairs. Lmao
This dude stays ticket hustling in the H.  LOL!! He gets up early starts at the mall and makes his way to like 4-5 malls to get these guaranteed tickets to sell.  Sad thing is he has a homeboy and girl working with him, and they try to scoop all the big sizes.  All the champs started doing ID's now because of dudes just standing in line getting tickets to sell.  I don't knock people's hustle, do you, just another sign of the times in the state of the sneaker culture.

Finishline. Is not organized the fn near me just puts out a sheet and you write your name sz and number down and the sheet is on astand at the entrance. I know dudes that be changing ppls phone number so they can win changing 3 to 8 and stuff liike that I never would do that
Has anyone ever got a call from raffle at FNL? I ask since it seems the least organized. Most are doing FCFS and a few are doing raffles around here. They don't ever use raffle tickets. They just write your info on cut paper :lol:

^finishline in florida does the same thing but it's organized everytime i went there. u have to bring back that same ticket and sz card with id to get your pair by or before the stated timeframe

Finishline. Is not organized the fn near me just puts out a sheet and you write your name sz and number down and the sheet is on astand at the entrance. I know dudes that be changing ppls phone number so they can win changing 3 to 8 and stuff liike that I never would do that

all over some sneakers :smh:

Man I don't no whether I should cop these Fred's or the doembacher 3s. I would get both but my mom can't afford all that 3bh

Lol at the term "freds" actually catching on. I might just use it now

Last edited:
This dude stays ticket hustling in the H.  LOL!! He gets up early starts at the mall and makes his way to like 4-5 malls to get these guaranteed tickets to sell.  Sad thing is he has a homeboy and girl working with him, and they try to scoop all the big sizes.  All the champs started doing ID's now because of dudes just standing in line getting tickets to sell.  I don't knock people's hustle, do you, just another sign of the times in the state of the sneaker culture.
The malls they post always do guarntee tickets on Sundays. NO ID req. neither at those malls. It's open season for them. They selling those tickets just so they can scoop up a pair of Js for free just off tickets

If you're in the Chicagoland area PM me, I know of a store that has 200 pairs and is doing guaranteed tickets today from 10:30-4:00. It's a low key spot so there will be plenty of tickets available all day.

For the love of Jordan, please do not start referring to these as "F**ds"! I wont even type the full word, cuz its lame. Every shoe does not need a nickname.
sick.gif

meh going for 1 pair now

gonna go hard as hell for the DB III's next week. im getting them, IDC

If i spent money on a pair of shoes, i'm calling them whatever i like. But freds tho..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom