OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The new RSVP is killing me haven't been able to score since the black and red 11s. Thank god for shady employees at Nike stores in NYC!

i did mine without a bot, just happened to be ready with it all typed out except the word in the image. do you guys try copying and pasting changing between a half size and/or sending it numerous times? Nike recommended a while back sending it many times over bc they get such an influx of DMs all at once when they send the tweet and sometimes they don't even get all the DM responses ppl send back. that's why I try multiple times before giving up, bc i can wear either my size or half sz up, & it gives you a better shot... sometimes it works, other times it doesn't, but i'm not gonna use a bot, just not my style...

Alright NT fam as mentioned before I said I would help out someone who did not get their pair on Saturday. So since my local FTL started their tickets earlier than an employee told me I missed out on my size 12.

Just left the mall And footlocker in Weberstown mall had 2 size 12s left for guaranteed pair. They got the rest of their shipment in today. Only I and another guy were there when the ups guy popped up. So I'm guessing no one else knows that they got another shipment

I dont know how else to do this so I hope Im not breaking the rules mods

Today I grabbed a GUARANTEED ticket for a pair in size 10.5 ... first person to PM me that is a 10.5 AND paypal ready will get this pair

Retail (no tax) + ship = $166.16

I'm guessing one of the nikestore hashtags gonna be "ELTORO"... referencing the wooden roller coaster at six flags great adventure. I also got through at nikenyc, i usually do on GR. The shadow grey 1s are FCFS. Hoping ill be able to pick those up at the same time I pay for the 4s.

Anyone who RSVP'd already are all the hashtags the same or different for different niketowns? Lenox still hasn't done theirs and I am looking for any advantage...

Have like 12 raffle tickets from various stores. If I don't get these via the raffle, then it wasn't meant to be :lol:

Got my RSVP at NTChi manually.

Not sure if nobody really wants these, or theres plenty of them available, or I got super lucky.

Anyone wanna help me out while I drive home? Need about 30 min to get home and then I can take over the watch.

Obviously I dont wanna take someone's time who's tweeting to NikeDC themselves, so anyone who's just sitting around and can help out. I'd appreciate it. HMU.

Back
Top Bottom