OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Help me out fellas !

which one 
smile.gif
As they are pictured!!!
pimp.gif

the more you look at them the better they look . dumb question but will these come in toddler sizes ?

the more you look at them the better they look . dumb question but will these come in toddler sizes ?
Sir that is not a dumb question. I hope they do and wish they made em for dogs cause my boxer would look dope in these!

Last edited:
Sir that is not a dumb question. I hope they do and wish they made em for dogs cause my boxer world look dope in these!
hilarious . . .i only ask because a lot of stuff you'd think would drop in toddler sizes doesnt , and since a lot more people on this forum are way more into this kinda stuff than i am , it doesnt hurt to ask.

I might have to pretend to be wale with this release...Jordan 4's for the whole team hahaha..."sir,your card has been declined"...."oh well let me just get 1 size 12"

Sir that is not a dumb question. I hope they do and wish they made em for dogs cause my boxer world look dope in these!

Haha ok that just made my morning. Thank u!

Those pics above make them look so f'n sexy my goodness. These are m priority .. Once I secure then ill worry about the shadows

I hope all my Niketalk Fam gets a pair, alotta ya'll prolly i wont be able to get these, Just remember to never give up even when you think you cant get a pair....So many fits to go with these joints....If only the could retro the raging bull toro 5's id be a happy camper..... I dont wanna spend 300+ on a used pair i dont believe in that....

Come the week of .. if anyone wins multiple raffles ill take a size 12 and hit you up with the payment after you cop

Back
Top Bottom