OFFICIAL Jordan Retro 4 "Toro 4s" - AFTERMATH (NO Buying/Selling/Trading)

Will You Cop The Toro 4s?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Double Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah wow, can't believe how many gm pairs are out. Retail or bust though for me. Why pay an extra $100 when resell prices after rd will be the same if by chance you miss out? Might as well try for retail. Unless you get off on being the only one with them (which you won't be) then I'd just wait.

in Poland and neighboring countries do these just sit on shelves for months?

Mosly of them Yes, Like there are still grasp 5 (white) in stores, jordans 1 bulls

And in sweden there are only converse...

Last edited:
Doubt it with all the pics i have seen online so far.
Or early stock sales.
I'm go HAM on this one and snoozing after this release.
Hope everyone here cops for retail

yup the perks of my athlete/celeb connects

green glows and that fear pack on the way....gettin rid of the fear pack dont really like em

the fire reds glue smell is strong like the grapes...

Need these man 
glasses.gif

I'm one happy camper if I can get my hands on these. Good timing on the colorway too. More pics from people that already have them please!

The more I see these, the more I want them. Last majority red colorway Jordan I had was the red Italian suede xxi's. Loved those shoes but man did they stand out on my feet. Sold them years ago so now these will be my replacement for them. Hopefully ndc will be easy for these like the playoff viii's, but I know they won't be.

I saw the retail release of these in person the other day and they are dope in person.

quality is actually decent as well, nubuck is nice and doesn't feel cheap.

These are going to be a GR, however the hype on these is real. People are extremely thirsty for these. So in effect, these are not necessarily going to be an easy cop. However, if you do your homework, you should be able to grab a pair.

Think along the lines of the XI holiday releases. A General Release but with much higher demand than normal. Not everyone is going to be able to get a pair at retail

Back
Top Bottom